Wellness Dry Food Coupon!

• Gold Top Dog

Wellness Dry Food Coupon!

I snagged a $5 off coupon for any Wellness dry dog or cat food - I was going to pick up a bag of Core but then I realized I didn't want to. Anyway, if someone wants it, PM me your mailing addy and I'll stick it in the mail! I'd hate for it to go to waste.
    • Gold Top Dog

I use the Core reduced fat for Prancer (alternated with TOTW Pacific Stream).    It takes us 3 months to go through a 4 lb bag of kibble.   The coupons I've seen are for much larger bags.    What size bag is the coupon good for ?

PS:  Pirate is STILL one of my favs.  I'm so glad things have gotten better for the little dude.  I haven't posted much in the past year but from time to time I've come on to read about my friends.

• Gold Top Dog
    It says ANY Wellness dry food valued at $5 or more! Do you get their e-newsletter, by chance? There was a $5 coupon that I got in my email, too.

If you want it, let me know and I'll throw it in the mail! Especially since you buttered me up with nice words about Pirate :)

• Silver

i recently switched my sharpei from nutro to wellness core, looks impressive w/no grain, all natural.  course i mixed 1/2 & 1/2 the first 2 weeks, was wondering your opinion  about the product. sharpeis tend to be "yeasty" & every seasonal shedding she has some skin issues. nutro gave her gas. also just started w/ pure salmon oil, wondering if it can live up to the "hype"!!!

• Gold Top Dog
    Oh, Sharpei! You know, we love photos around here :)

I think Wellness, as a brand, is great -- but my guy can't have any of their products since he is sensitive to random ingredients like rosemary, which is used as a natural anti-bacterial. I wish I could!!

• Gold Top Dog

I just bought her food so I'm good for a couple of months but if you get no takers in after another week or two then I'd be glad to take it off your hands ! 

Prancer gets Wellness Core as well as four of the canned recipes.

I didn't know they had a newsletter - I'll sign up.  thanks for that.

• Gold Top Dog

Sweet, thanks for the newsletter tip :) $5 is almost one month's worth of kibble for Rascal, lol!

• Gold Top Dog

Prancer had her annual physical last week.   When I told the vet I was feeding Wellness kibble she made a face - said its not as good a brand as it used to be.    So now I think I'm going to try and find another brand of kibble !   And I thought I had finished my search for the perfect treats !!!  sheesh

• Gold Top Dog
    I've heard that, actually! They got sold out from Old Mother Hubbard to another owner and they aren't as reputable or something :(