Puppy food amount

• Gold Top Dog

Puppy food amount

We just got an almost 4 month old golden doodle and are feeding him Diamon Naturals Large Breed Puppy food. The bag says to feed him 4 or 5 cups of food a day. His old owner was doing Purina Puppy Chow :(, 1 cup, 2x a day so I started with 1 cup of Diamond 2x a day. He has had large poops 2-3x a day with that amount. Should I really increase to 4-5 cups a day and if so how should I split it up over the day

• Bronze
    • Puppy

I'm also a new pup owner, and I can understand your concerns about feeding your fur baby the right amount of food. I'm curious, did you end up increasing the amount of Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy food you were feeding your golden doodle?
    Besides, I've been doing a little research on what human foods are safe to feed to dogs, and I came across some interesting webpage -
    https://canmypet.net/ . Apparently, bananas can be a healthy snack for dogs in moderation! They are a good source of potassium and vitamins, but make sure to only give your pup small pieces and remove the peel to avoid any choking hazards.

• Puppy

I can appreciate your worries about giving your pet the appropriate amount of food geometry dash

• Puppy

I've been doing some study on geometry dash which human foods are okay to serve to dogs.