Wagon Train Treats

• Gold Top Dog

Wagon Train Treats

As hard as I tried, could not find how to post a new topic in nutrition and Exercise...so posting on Quick Post. Sorry if this is not the correct thing to do but have no more time to waste trying to find where to post. With Gibbys accident...so many wonderful people sending him things..toys and treats. Some very good and interesting..some not so good...rawhides for one..I won't give them to Gibby. BUT got another NO-NO the other day... a bag of Wagon Train Duos. Read the whole pkg....and saw it was from Switzerland and nothing about China. SO went on their website and read and read....finally saw a LIVE CHAT and I got on....asked the girl about these treats. She said this one and one other are made right her in the U.S. with all U.S. products. She said they still sell the ones that have China products to China. Anyone have anything on this?
    • Gold Top Dog

Dyan, I don't have any idea or advice about those treats. With Gibby restricted to couch rest, he will get fat if you give him too many treats. :)

• Gold Top Dog

Thank you Jackie......oh I know..believe me...not giving him any more treats than I did..probably a lot less.....but so many people are sending things and this was one of them...thought the food people here might know something about these since the scare about the jerky from China.  I haven't even opened most of the things people are sending or bringing over...just trying to figure if I should trash some or not.