Blue Buffalo commercial

• Gold Top Dog

Blue Buffalo commercial

Has anyone seen the Blue commercial?  I don't feed Blue but I'm glad there's finally a commercial with some truth! 

• Gold Top Dog

Liesje

Has anyone seen the Blue commercial?  I don't feed Blue but I'm glad there's finally a commercial with some truth! 

I thought the same thing. Im so sick of seeing that Iams commercial with the english bulldog thats always on.

Theres a commercial for Wellness now too, anyone see that one?

• Gold Top Dog

Cool! I haven't seen it - but I'll look for it!

The IAMS and Purina commercials make me cringe. 

• Gold Top Dog

Oh yes, I've seen it several times.  It's great...it basically talks about how the "big name" dog food brands claim to be all healthy, but they actually contain crap.  It encourages people to read the labels, etc. and think about what they're feeding their dogs.

Ugh, those other commercials make me cringe, too.

• Gold Top Dog

Spazzy

Theres a commercial for Wellness now too, anyone see that one?

Yep I saw the Wellness commercial! --not the Blue on yet though...

• Gold Top Dog

Spazzy

Liesje

I thought the same thing. Im so sick of seeing that Iams commercial with the english bulldog thats always on.

Exactly I hate that commercial!  No offense to the breed but they've got to be one of the unhealthiest, conformationally challenged breeds out there and they choose that as their picture of health and fitness?

• Gold Top Dog

Liesje

Spazzy

Liesje

Exactly I hate that commercial!  No offense to the breed but they've got to be one of the unhealthiest, conformationally challenged breeds out there and they choose that as their picture of health and fitness?

My thoughts exactly. I think its because the English Bulldog is somehow an icon for america, becuase most people dont have any idea what the origional bulldog looked like.
    Not trying to turn this into a breed debate or anything, but English Bulldogs are one of my least favorite breeds. I love ALL dogs, just for being dogs, but IMO when a breed of dog can no longer mate naturally, give birth, walk/run normally, or even breathe normally, we've gone to far. I guess its just because the English Bulldog is a popular "tuff" looking dog, Iams thought it would make their brand look better.
    Same thing with Eukanuba and Purina One commercials Ive seen.

The only big name brand dog commercial I thought wasnt all that bad, was the Pedigree one. Several of their commercials promote shelter dogs. So even if their food is crappy, at least they are promoting a good cause.

• Gold Top Dog
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks, Johnny. :)    I hadn't seen it and it's a good one.

• Gold Top Dog

Johnny&Tessy

Yup, thats the one.

Heres the Wellness one, incase anyone hasnt seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgFD1xoSSzU

• Gold Top Dog

Saw 'em both :)  Makes me very happy to hear the truth get out there.

• Puppy

Have you seen their new products?    Go to bluebuff.com