eating cloth

• Puppy

eating cloth

my dog ate a very thin piece of cloth about 5 inches long from a dog toy 4 days ago. she is eating well, pooping normally and running around. 2 days ago she passed some of it in her poop but I haven't seen any since. I think it may be possible very small pieces have been coming out all along but it's been freezing so I couldn't really look through it. she is still eating well and acting like her happy self. should I still be concerned?

• Puppy

I guess I must have written a stupid post since 59 people read it and not one bothered to reply.

• Bronze

Thats really interesting opinion, but im searching for reliable online service like this one www.bestessays.com.au/dissertation.php - this writers can help any student with all type of paper work from College. I know how to write essays, it is not easy as you think!

• Puppy

I have a good advice for grow your business in internet, this is a professional service for safe promoting your website or any social networks and getting organic traffic. Organic traffic a very important, because when the more people see your, the more potential customers you will have and the more people will know about you and your business, product, service... https://get-accs.com ​I think it will be very useful.​ Good Luck!

• Puppy

Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, also known as the www.marks4sure.com/MS-102-exam.html, assesses a candidate's proficiency in the deployment, administration, and security of Microsoft 365 services, including device management and identity management. This exam assesses the skills necessary for managing a modern desktop and calls for both in-depth theoretical knowledge and practical practice.