I Am Still Lost

• Gold Top Dog

I Am Still Lost

A LOT HAS GONE ON SINCE I WAS LAST HERE..AS LEAST AS FAR AS POSTING GOES. I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND IT JUST WOULDN'T POST. FIRST OF ALL, WE LOST OUR GOLDEN RETRIEVER, SOPHIE, ON OCT. 12 TO HEMANGIOSARCOMA. SHE HAD A TUMOR ON HER LIVER THA WAS NOT DETECTED AND IT RUPTURED. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN 13 COME JAN. 8. SHE WAS 11 YEARS, 5 WEEKS WHEN WE ADOPTED HER AND WE HAD HER FOR 20 MONTHS. SHE WAS THE SWEETEST THING AND WE NICKNAMED HER SWEET PEA. SHE IS SORELY MISSED
    I HAD BEEN HAVING A LOT OF PAIN IN LEFT LEG WHEN WALKIG FEW FEET 100% BLOCKAGE HAD TO HAVE 2 STENTS PUT IN LEG RIGHT LEG HAS 85 % BLOCKAGE TO BE FIXED LATER
    • Gold Top Dog

Sandra, I am so sorry to hear about Sophie. That she got to spend her retirement with you is surely a happy memory she took with her to the Bridge. (((hugs))) And, it sounds like you have had some major health issues lately! Have the stents helped? Will they do a similar procedure for your left leg? Many prayers and positive thoughts for healing and a good outcome!

I wonder if we can help get you added to the iDog kennel--that might make it easier.

• Gold Top Dog

I am so sorry you lost Sophie. She sounded like such a nice girl. BUT what you guys do for older dogs is just so wonderful!!!

I MISS YOU!!! – you will never know how often I talk to people and mention Hunter. Yes, 10 years later after Billy got IMHA (and what ... way over 15 years since Hunter was sick?) I’m STILL working with IMHA dogs.

My email is callieatcritturs@yahoo.com .... if you can email me your phone number I’ll call you so we can catch up!!!