Seaside Heights is going to the dogs! This New Jersey oceanfront borough is celebrating its first "National Dog Day" on Wednesday, August 26th. Here's what to know if you plan to visit:
• Dogs will be allowed on the entire boardwalk as well as the beach between Grant and Webster avenues.
• Dogs will be permitted on the beach between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• All dogs on the beach or boardwalk must be leashed at all times.
• Dogs will be given free access to the beach with their owner’s paid admission.
• Vendors who sell pet-or-dog-related merchandise are encouraged to take part in the event for no cost!
If you live near Seaside Heights or are looking to make a trip one day soon, this definitely sounds like it is going to be a fun day in the sun! It is also a great opportunity for dogs to interact and for people to meet fellow dog owners! Find out more information on their website if you are interested in attending or would like to participate as a vendor. First Annual National Dog Day in Seaside Heights
Dog.com © 2014 Privacy · Help · Terms · About · Contact