Week in Review7/28-8/1

Here are some of our top stories and activities from this week! We have some in depth discussions, informative articles and some ADORABLE videos! What will be in next week’s digest? That is up to you! Start posting your stories, questions and expertise! :) Have a great weekend!

Community Helps

BUNBUN was looking for help with her puppy's bathroom habits. " . She is doing very well with the housebreaking and knows the difference between going out a having accidents in the house.  I have noticed something strange lately though about her urinating. Every hour she has to urinate, when I 1st got her she was able to hold it longer” Some community members have already reached out to BUNBUN regarding this issue. Are you having the same problem? Can you help? Leave your comment and questions in BUNBUN's thread!

LADYLYNDA0712 was in a tough spot with her Cavapoo and hubby. “Long story short; we are the owners now of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/Poodle mix.  She is 4 months, 2 wks old.  VERY smart.  Crate trained immediately, sleeps 9+ hrs at night, knows 6 commands.  We took her to "puppy kindergarten" and to me, she is a joy.  We've had her about 5 weeks now.Well, hubby has lost ALL interest in her.  Not sure if he's jealous (shouldn't be); I think the BIG factor is yes, she is a PUPPY and she CHEWS.”

Read the full story and share you input with other community members in an effort to assist LADYLYNDA0712 with her ongoing issue!

#Trending Video

This video seriously had us cracking up in the DOG.community office! This one little pup is not too happy about bath time! You are going to want to watch this. You can find it here.

National Mutt Day

Yesterday, July 31st ,was National Mutt Day! National Mutt Day was created in 2005 by Celebrity Pet Expert and Animal Welfare Advocate, Colleen Paige, and is celebrated on both July 31st and December 2nd. National Mutt Day is all about embracing, saving and celebrating mixed breed dogs. The biggest percentage of dogs euthanized in due to the constant over-breeding and public desire of designer dogs and pure bred puppies that are sold to pet stores supplied by puppy mills that often produce ill and horribly neglected animals!” Want to know more about National Mutt Day? Share your Mutt Story? Do it here!

Weekly Discussion

Leashes: Standard or Retractable? Which type do you prefer? Is there are reason why you think one is better than the other? Users have already discussed why they choose one over the other. Weigh in, now!