Discussion: How Do You Pamper?

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Discussion: How Do You Pamper?

There are so many ways to show our dogs we care about them.  As  dog lovers, we are constantly show our best friends that we care about them . Sometime, we can go a little overboard. Admit it, sometimes we spoil our dogs. What is one way that you spoil your dog ? Discuss! 

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I will start this one out because I am so guilty of it. Clothes. Lots and Lots of dog clothes. Harley as two drawers full of outfits for all seasons. Winter coats, summer dresses, rain boots and Halloween costumes, of course!

• Silver

My dog's bed is more comfortable than mine. I will let you figure that one out.

• Silver

Treats , going to parks, belly rubs, you name it!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Grux and Zelda get steak for their birthdays! Sometimes ice cream, they sleep on the furniture and sometimes in the bed. I can't complain they are wonderful dogs. Grux always gets his daily run and he comes to work with me. So yes they have the life for sure.

• Bronze

Where my rescue dog is a senior who was abused and neglected I seriously treat him like a baby I home cook his food,he snuggles with us everywhere,he gets lots of love and nurturing to live out his years happy