Run Free Chilli Willy

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

Run Free Chilli Willy

For those of you that are friends on FB know that last Sunday Nov. 24th that Chilli gave up the fight and went to the rainbow bridge at 12 years old

I got Chilli when he was 4 years old and he was a ornery booger . Tigger showed him the ropes and those 2 where inseparable always getting into trouble until Tigger passed away.

Chilli hasn't really been the same since Tigger passed away and went through a horrible depression where he didn't want to bath himself and was fuss butt. With much work I got him out of his funk and he had good two years. Until Chilli started drooling in October and trip with the vet left us both clueless on what to do, but give him antibiotics and hope for the best. The meds never helped and lived the last month being spoiled rotten with his wheel. lovings, and daily bits of apple. Never letting me forget his treat or he would have a fit  if I was late. He looked horrible, but he was always ready to start mischief even starting fights with Jazz through the cage. I know he is finally happy and found Tigger at the rainbow bridge, who I'm sure has showed him around. I know those 2 are causing trouble and when they are done they are snuggling with each other until they fall asleep.

Run Free Chilli man

• Gold Top Dog

I'm  so sorry, Chelsea.  

• Gold Top Dog

Oh .. how sad for you.  But you're right -- now they are both happier.            My deepest sympathies!!  Even these little guys make such a deep place in our lives.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of little Chilly.  I always enjoyed the photos you used to post here of him and Tigger.  I hope it gives you some comfort to think of them playing and relaxing together at the bridge.  Such sweet little guys.

Thanks for posting here for those of us not on Facebook.  Take care.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm really sorry to hear about Chilly :( I also loved seeing his pics around here.

• Gold Top Dog

I am so sorry to hear about Chilly, though I can imagine the welcome he received from Tigger at the Bridge. (((hugs)))

• Gold Top Dog
    I am so sorry I missed this. I imagine Chlli and Tigger are both being mischevious "together".