just letting you know

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

just letting you know

I am super busy ( and I only wish it was making money!) these days and it will be at least a week until I get semi-caught up.  I'll jump on when I can and will do what I can when I can.

Sorry and thanks

Karen

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Coolio, thx for the heads up.  Seems quiet enough lately.  I'm fortunate that I can get on during the week days.  It's the weekends that I get limited computer time, so that's when I rely on you two.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks for letting us know.

I should be around this weekend, have a show in a few weeks and a guest coming sometime, which makes it harder... but, it seems like it's slower paced around here, which is VERY nice.... I like it when everyone is playing nicely in the sandbox!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Hope all is well in your respective areas, guys.  Lani & I have each sent some messages to dog.com employees with no response.  I intend to call Customer Service looking for Laurissa unless you have other ideas.

Meanwhile I updated two things on the forum - the Business Member Section, I changed the text to read interested parties should contact Lani (instead of Benedict/Kate).  I also amended the Forum Rules post to reference the Terms of Use, which include very important references to legal actions, specifically this one which I think can/is being exploited by some spammers.

3. Use by Members

Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.

But also note this: f. You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.  - if that's the case, then why is their a button/field for Your Website?

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks ladies - I am starting to get above water again and will be in and out as much as possible

Looks good Paige!

• Puppy

ahah, very cute. I will rejoice

Olivia Parcker developer work time https://www.worktime.com