What am I?(couple new pics)

• Gold Top Dog

What am I?(couple new pics)

Got another drop off. I think she is Dachshund/JRT mix. What do you all think? And what would you name her? She is really calm and follows Samantha everywhere. She is good in the house and doesnt try to get on the furniture but makes herself at home on the porch swing.

She wouldnt stand up so I could get a picture but she is short and long like a doxie. 

• Gold Top Dog

Something about her face does remind me of a Dachshund.  Even her coloring.  I don't really see JRT, tho.  I don't know why, but I'm thinking something like Pembroke Corgi.

eta- she sure is a cutie!

• Gold Top Dog

Her ears remind me of JRT. Cant get a good picture of her. All she wants to do is sit or get in my face.

• Gold Top Dog

I would say JRT/Dachshund. The merle coloring is found in the doxies, but that face looks JRT.

she's cute =]

• Gold Top Dog

Omg, if she wasn't a girl....

• Gold Top Dog

Oh Tiffy you know you want her. I agreed with JJ that the next dog we keep would be a boy. Didnt matter where it comes from just gotta be a boy. I think he's feeling a little outnumbered.

• Gold Top Dog

Hmm, the merle is making me thing ACD/dachsund or ACD/corgi.  She's sweet tho.  Does Samantha want to keep them all or does she accept that they're temporary pretty well? 

• Gold Top Dog

She wants to keep them all but does good when they go to their new forever homes. This pup has really taken to Samantha. So it might be a little harder this time.

• Gold Top Dog

I can see the Doxie but honestly the first thought was ACD...   She is adorable.... I bet she'll herd like the dickens!   She has a look about her that makes me think when she feels settled in she will be a nurturing caring girl... I asked the 5 grand kids, Ali as usual just giggled , Ceattle thinks she lookes very much like a Daisey or Rose... Caity thought Cindy,  Bobby ever practical offered Spot,  and Jack ( he likes the name Jack) Tristan who just turned 9 gave it more thought, he went to the dogs books and looked up the breeds then to a baby book to look up girly names... He said  Heidi for the daschund part or Sheila for the ACD   but Prefered Beyonce cause he thinks she will be really beautiful !

Tell DH my Hubs understands, I always keep ONE intact male around for him to watch sports with and stratch guy parts together, otherwise I normally have only girls ..he has been hormonally overwhelmed for decades!

Hee hee

Bonita of Bwana

• Gold Top Dog

I like the names Daisey and Heidi.

JJ wanted to keep the little pittie/beagle mix because he was a boy. But I told him if he wants a male then I get to choose the breed. I will be the one responsible for him anyways. Anyways Dugan got a great home and now it's time to help this pup. Hopefully she will win someone over soon.

• Gold Top Dog

Cattle dog and corgi has my vote - but then again that would result in stand up ears.

• Gold Top Dog

Her ears are like your Lily's Julie. Just cant get a picture of it.

• Gold Top Dog

Well the eyes do look aussie in that picture. Aussie/dox maybe? I've seen aussie/corgi and this dog doesn't look like that.

• Gold Top Dog

The body almost looks Basset-like. All that bone...

• Gold Top Dog

She stays with Samantha like a shadow.