I might have finally found a breeder!

• Gold Top Dog

I might have finally found a breeder!

As some of you may know, I've been trying to find a German Shepherd breeder who felt right to me. Well Liesje suggested a breeder only a few hours away from me in Aldergrove.

We've been sending emails back and forth for a bit and she's answered all my questions and just today she offered an invitation for me to come out and see the kennels and her dogs. I also like how the mothers actually live with a family and they come back to her for breeding.

Here's the website if anyone wants to check it out.

Bullinger Shepherds 

Thanks again Liesje for giving me that contact!

(Mod's feel free to move this to the breed's section as I'm a bit unsure where to put it. Lol} 

• Gold Top Dog

Liesje would mosy likely steer you in the right direction, if I'm not mistaken this is her favored breed!

I don't know too much about this breed but I was impressed with their involvement with the breed. showing, Schutzhund, and working titles. They seem to definitely be breeding to maintian the breed standard and integrity versus for profit.

Again , I dont know too much about the breed but "Sieger VA Hoss vom HirmerTeich SchH3" looks a bit overweight to me.....I dont like the looks of him but then again thats like me trying to judge something I know nothing about, LOL 

Keep us posted, I hope it works well for you

• Gold Top Dog

Ooohh! I recognize some of those names! Jaia and B'asia have Bullinger dogs and Langenbungert dogs in their pedigrees.

It gets two thumbs up from me! YesYes Please let me know if and when you decide and who the parents are! I'm so excited. Our dogs could be related.
    Uno v Bullinger is Jaia's Great Grandfather.
    Biggi v Langenbungert is B'asia's Grandmother. 

(Not that I know enough to recommend a breeder, but if it feels right and Liesje recommended it, I'd feel pretty good about it.)

• Gold Top Dog

Of course I'll keep you updated 4IC! You'll be the first to know when I bring him home. Lol! That would be neat if our dogs ended up being related..

"Yeah. My dog has cousins in New Mexico! I'm so jealous." Lol. I could see my self saying that. 

He does look a bit over weight but ya never know. He could just be really fluffy. Lol.

I won't be getting a puppy until at least next year. I'd like to work with Maze some more and make sure I have a car of some sort so I can work with the puppy more then I'm able to now. 

• Gold Top Dog

I have it on good word that you will not go wrong with Bullinger, especially if you don't have super-specific requirements about what you want (not that it means they are too relaxed in breeding, not at all.  I would not purchase one of their dogs b/c it's not *exactly* what I want, but they are a pretty awesome kennel!  You could do a LOT worse for starters.).  I haven't heard anything bad about that kennel, only good!

• Gold Top Dog

That makes me feel a lot better too. I've asked around about them and I've heard nothing bad either. Thou I'm not sure about the music on the website. Lol. Not my fav song in the world but now it's stuck in my head.

I'm not super specific about what I want I just know that I don't want a show dog. Now I can't wait to go for a visit and see it first hand! *dances in a circle* 

• Gold Top Dog

Just curious -  Will she ship pups into the US?

• Gold Top Dog

zatchbell322

Dunno. Didn't ask as I'm not in the states. Lol. But I can ask if you want.

• Gold Top Dog

zatchbell322

I'm sure she does. Both my dogs are from Bullinger lines, although I didn't get them from Tracy, who is well known and very well regarded. Both Dena & Keefer are out of Teela v Bullinger, and Keefer's sire is Diego v Bullinger. Diego is a Triumph's Gucci son. Tracy bought Kevin vom Murrtal about 4 years ago (I think he was in Germany prior to that?), and he's Dena's sire. All 3 parents of my dogs are Schutzhund III titled.

• Gold Top Dog

Wow. I know here in BC, she's well known but I didn't think she was THAT well known. Guess I'm making the right choice by considering her. 

Great! Now I can't wait! Lol. 

• Gold Top Dog

When are you going to see her? I can't wait to hear about it! Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Not sure yet. Lol. I know I won't be buying a puppy til next year. This year is just to hectic for me. *sigh* But when I do go for an initial visit I am soo taking puppy pictures if she has a litter on the ground. 

Patience is not my strong point!

• Gold Top Dog

Nope :-) Hoss isn't overweight.  He's just plain big xD

Bullinger is a great choice :D

• Gold Top Dog

Lol! I was right then when I said fluffy! *grin* 

• Gold Top Dog

oranges81

Not sure yet. Lol. I know I won't be buying a puppy til next year. This year is just to hectic for me. *sigh* But when I do go for an initial visit I am soo taking puppy pictures if she has a litter on the ground. 

Patience is not my strong point!

I hear ya! I am also in the beggining stages of  searching for a pup to bring home next year sometime. Patience is so hard! Indifferent