what breeds do you think are the most attractive?

• Gold Top Dog

I love them all!!!  Some of my favorites are,
    Dogue De Bordeaxs,
    Rotties
    Great Danes
    Boston Terriers
    BloodHounds
    BullDoggs both olde english and french
    Vislas
    Siberian Huskys
    Chinese Cresteds the hairless ones
    Basste Hounds
    PitBulls
    Saint Bernards
    Thats just some of them.
    Im a sucker for the big breeds but I love them all.

• Gold Top Dog
    Incredibly fond of:

Wolfhounds(Irish & Russian)
    Ibizans (I just love the half red, half white coloring.  This is entirely aesthetic...  I know I shouldn't prefer Ibizans over Pharoah Hounds just because I like the color...  Bad dog lover, bad!)
    Pit Bull types, all of them + all of the unrelated ones that look somewhat similar. 
    Azawakhs, Sloughis and other eastern sighthounds.  (and Greyhounds, of course!)
    All of the Japanese spits breeds
    Coonhounds.  Especially Plotts and Treeing Walkers.
    • Bronze
    I love almost all big dogs, but my favorite are

German Sheperds, Huskies, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Border Collies, Boxers, Vizlas, Doberman Pinschers, Malamutes, Pit Bulls, and Rhodesian Ridgebacks [:D]
    • Bronze
    collies
    goldens
    salukis
    newfies
    afghan hounds
    bernese mtn. dogs
    shih tzus
    yorkies
    long-haired dachshunds

I like long-haired breeds, obviously LOL.

• Silver
    Some of the best looking dogs in my opinion are:

German Shepherd
    Siberian Husky
    Alaskan Malamute
    Anatolian Shepherd
    Bernese Mountain Dog
    Boxer
    Mastiffs
    Great Dane (I'd love to own one...if I ever had the room)
    Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
    Rhodesian Ridgeback
    Saint Bernard
    Norwegian Elkhound

I also think Beagles, Foxhounds, Coonhounds, Jack Russells & Chihuahuas are cute but I'd probably never own one...especially the little dogs because I prefer large or extra large dogs.

• Bronze
    Shoot, when I think of which dogs are my favorite, I think of all of the ones I've wanted at different points in my life and that pretty much covers most breeds. Some of my favs still to this day are: GSDs, Boxers, Salukis, Borzois, Afghans, Sibes, Huskies, Samoyeds, Greyhounds, Poodles (all sizes), Schnauzers (also all sizes), Briards, Belgian Shepards, Malinois, Turverens. And I'm quite sure I'm forgetting a few dozen!

For the small/med breeds I'd have to say: Doxies, Westies, Shelties, Shibas, pugs, Frenchies, Cairns, Havanese, Cavaliers, Maltese and PAPS!

When I think of "best looking" there's one breed that comes to mind and that's the Borzoi. I've never laid eyes on a more elegant looking breed and I can understand why they were subjects of many portraits and sculptures.

So true, for this very reason I love Cavs, Borzois (basically any sighthounds) and Paps.

It is so hard to pick only one but if I could only be with one for the rest of my life it would be a Pap! [:)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    Whatever Sioux is! (1/2 Aussie in the photo below)
    Australian Shepherd
    English Shepherd
    Border Collie
    Doberman
    Leonberger
    English Foxhound
    Redbone Coonhound
    Kooikerhondje
    Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
    Great Dane
    Rottweiler
    Australian Cattle Dog

Of the smaller breeds:
    Tibetan Spaniel
    Papillon
    Japanese Chin
    Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

• Gold Top Dog
    I'm parcial to Siberian Husky's and Aussies ;)
    • Gold Top Dog
    If I could choose one hands down, it'd be the Ibizan Hound.  It just doesn't get any more beautiful.

For smaller breeds, you can't beat a well bred/groomed sheltie, they're gorgeous.  Plus, shelties just have the best expression and the prettiest faces. 

Other breeds: (of course, all to standard)

Borzoi (elegance personified)
    Papillon (very elegant, and dignified especially for a small breed)
    Tibetan Spaniel
    Doberman (I just adore the look of a well cropped dobe)
    Pharaoh Hound
    Standard Poodle (especially black)
    Belgian shepherds- both longhaired types
    Saluki
    Shiba Inu
    Chinese Crested
    Deerhound
    Collie (rough and smooth)
    Afghan Hound

I too like prick eared and failry natural breeds (except the poodle obviously)I really like coated breeds, but I do like sighthounds and some smooth breeds as well.  It depends. 

• Gold Top Dog
    I would have to say:

Doberman
    Miniature Pinscher
    Rough Collie
    Shetland Sheepdog
    German Shepherd
    Bernese Mountain Dog
    Italian Greyhound
    Papillon
    Siberian Husky
    • Bronze
    I love Australian shepherds, rodesian ridgebacks, great danes, irish and english setters, boxers, bloodhounds and collies/sheltie and then all herding dog but some border collies I Don't like! [:-]
    • Gold Top Dog
    To me, the best looking dog is the shikoku, with shiba inus in a close second. I like ALL spitz breeds and these non-spitz dogs:

border collie
    bernese mountain dog
    papillon
    borzoi
    rhodesian ridgeback
    pekingese
    australian shepherd
    • Gold Top Dog
    Any sighthound...I love the legs and the movement..
    • Silver
    Airedales for me, probably b/c i have one.  They're getting no love in this thread
    Most terriers in general, espicially bostons
    • Gold Top Dog
    siberian huskies
    boxers
    german shepherds - i never thought i would like these dogs as i knew a human aggressive one when i was a kid and was deathly afraid of them for a long time. but there is one that lives up the street from us that seems particularly sweet and he is banished to the yard 24/7.
    dobermans
    greyhounds
    great danes
    australian shepherds - we had a blue merle aussie when i was in high school. he was one of the smartest and loving dogs i have ever known. i am glad he was abandoned by our neighbors because he was a great dog to have around.

i also love watching almost any working/herding/hunting breed in action doing what they were bred to do.