What breeds do you own?

• Bronze
    MoJo is a Boxer / Walker Coonhound mix. (Breeders pet boxer found the hounds.. oops!!)
    Maggie Jane is a Pomeranian / Cocker Spaniel / Terrier.

• Gold Top Dog
    we're owned by Peanut, GSD/Rottweiler mix and Draico, a GSD - both rescues.

• Bronze
    I have 3 chihuahuas ;)
    • Puppy
    Thus far I've shared most of my life with English Springer Spaniels (16 years). My first love was actually the Borzoi. I am currently dogless, but hope to add a wee one to my family this Winter[:)] My new pup will be a Silken Windhound.

• Gold Top Dog
    i am a new member here and in our family we have 4 dogs a pit  that we rescued   a dachshund mix, which is so cute but so odd looking he looks like a dachshund but his legs are do long, and to adorable pugs.
    • Puppy
    I Have 2 Brussels Griffon, Daisy & Gizmo. I can't seem to put a photo up[:(]
    • Gold Top Dog
    I swore I already posted on this thread but I can't find it..so I'll do it again..or maybe I'm losing my mind and never did it in the first place [:-].

I have Rupert a Rottweiler X (either GSD or Lab....or all three!)

• Puppy
    i have a SUSSEX BULLDOG bitch 1yr old called nel. she is lovely a family pet that any1 would be happy with.she absolutly loves ours kids and they have great fun together[sm=clapping%20hands%20smiley.gif]

• Gold Top Dog
    i have a pitt dacshund mix and 2 pugs
    • Bronze
    I have a doberman and a cane corso.

• Bronze
    I have 3 cocker spaniels...
    • Gold Top Dog
    I own a purebred male Cairn Terrier named Riley.
    He's four years old.
    He's also neutered.
    • Bronze
    i just have a dachshund 
    • Silver
    I grew up with a cocker spaniel, and now have Talus, a 2y/o Husky/shepherd/ranchdog/and supposedly sharpei - you decide, I'm sticking with Husky/shepherd/ranch dog! And a Black and white mix named Luna who I think has some Pit and Jack Russell? Luna was a pound pup, and they wouldn't go any more specific than blk&wht. Talus we saved from a pig sty, literally. We met her parents and dad looked shepherd sharpei, while mom looked husky/border colllie. For a long time we just called Talus a little balck dog.

• Gold Top Dog
    My beautiful 22 month old son is a Bernese Mountain Dog named Nelson.......hopefully a brother soon....