What breeds do you own?

• Puppy
    two wonderful akitas! any other akita fans out there?.... [:)]

• Puppy
    i have 3 boxers a white check a flashy fawn and a flashy brindle...i have a question to anyone that could help...my boxers got together when one of them was is heat totally my fault and now she should is about a week from having them and she still has no milk???? she only 3 and has had puppies before but not when i had her(long story city found her and gave her to me)(can tell she has had them though)but i want to know what i can do to help her produce milk??????
    thanks for any help
    Nichole
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'm proudly owned by a Pharaoh Hound, hopefully soon to be another one...and somewhere in my future there's a Scottish Deerhound lurking.

-Ed

• Gold Top Dog
    Shaq = saint bernard
    Marley = saint bernard/ great pyr

• Gold Top Dog
    Just one dog right now, Maggie the English Springer Spaniel.

More doggies in my future[:)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    I have 1 very special little Shih Tzu- Gingerbread and hopefully will have another Shih Tzu in aout a year.
    • Bronze
    I'm owned by my 5 yr. old Havanese Ricky

• Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: LoveMyDogCassidy
    ...But as long as people are making up designer dogs, maybe I should make up a new breed called the Sheprador! lol JK

Go for it!  [:)]  I've been calling Mick a yellow English ReSetter for years (he's a 15 1/2 year old yellow Lab/English Setter mix).  I grew up with Norwegian Elkhounds, Poodles (a Toy and a Standard), a Lab, Siberian Husky and a Poodle/Schnauzer/Terrier mix (not all at the same time!  LOL).  I've also had a Siberian/GSD mix and my late Grandmother's Toy Poodle, as well as a wonderful Golden Retriever who spent half of his 14 years with us (we babysat him when our friend went away on business).
    • Bronze
    Hello,

I own a male 18mth Central Asian Ovcharka named Zero & a 11.5 mth old female Caucasian Ovcharka named Chara.

I posted on the old idog but lost all my info but here I am....everyones dogs are stunning

• Bronze
    i have a pure bred powder puff chinese crested "spencer"
    • Gold Top Dog
    I own a handsome Aussie male named Kobi.
    Babst, You have a lot of beautiful dog there!

• Puppy
    I have a 10 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and a (possibly) 2 year old Chihuahua-Terrier-Thing. [sm=wink2.gif]
    • Gold Top Dog
    Two Shih Tzu, Ziggy and Nemo

• Gold Top Dog
    I have a black lab, named Dusty. and our new German Shepherd rescue named Delilah. (And one guinea pig named Princes, three barn cats, Hiss, Spit and Fluffzilla, an American Indian horse named Ginger, an American QH named Kellie and two aquariums.)
    • Gold Top Dog
    I have a Toy Poodle named Bailey and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Bentley.