Any English Bulldog Owners ?

• Gold Top Dog
    The breeding of mixed breeds wasn't a red flag for you? Also, you had your EB inseminated right? When? If she is pregnant right now, she sure isn't due in December. Thats over 90 days.I sure hope she and the male were health tested, this breed is known for difficult labors and I believe health problems, I think.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I got got her insemineted so we are gonna have PUPPIES oh I cant wait until Dec her puppies are going to be soo pretty

So now I'm confused...you state you've already had your girls AI done and you "can't wait until Dec for your pups"?

Last time I counted 63 days did not equate to 4 months

• Gold Top Dog
    Tiffy,
     I really don't think this is going to end well...sigh
    • Gold Top Dog
    Thank you ladies!  I saw this the other day and thought I'd lost it.  63 days sure doesn't get us to December.
    • Gold Top Dog
    G,
     I went searching for more posts from this one and saw you've already scared this one off..shame on you!
    I can't believe you didn't think puppy chow wasn't a good food [:'(]
    • Gold Top Dog
    I actually had to look at the calendar LOL. I thought maybe I couldn't count.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Oh it was THIS one?  I'm soooo bad!  Shoot, I even apologized for posting in a way that might not have been really clear.

How's the showing going?

Tiffy, I did the same darned thing.  Repeatedly before I gave up and decided not to post!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I am really tired and had to count the months on my hand because I was SHOCKED that I was really reading that!!

Showing...Weds & Thurs Dustin was winners with the male he is handling for a point each day. The boston I am showing has gone Best of Opposite sex all three days and Markie hasn't done a thing. I'm hoping tomorrow will be his day!It is REALLY hot here...108, 104 and 101 luckily we are in the civic center.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Markies just jealous that other dogs are getting your and Dustin's attention.  Guess I'll have to send some WINNING vibes.  [:D] Am I supposed to think PURPLE?????
    • Gold Top Dog
    I know the puppies will be born before then but They will be ready to play and have fun with By Dec ! Im sorry I didnt know about the puppy formula the Vet told me to feed them puppy chow im sorry you think that is funny I thought I was doing the right thing until I got beat down glenmar Educate dont beat someone down for not knowing ! [>:] ;Please there has to be a better way to respond to someones Questions or Questions you have for them And this is not it !
    • Gold Top Dog
    Okay, what about the other things I mentioned. Health testing, breeder ethics ( they purposefully create mixed breeds), etc. I am just curious as to what, if any research you did. 
    • Gold Top Dog
    Again, I'm sorry that you thought I was beating you down.  I wasn't.  Beating someone down would go something like "how can you even suggest that someone feed that kind of garbage?"

In my experience with pups, once the eyes are opened and they start getting really mobile, they ARE ready to play and have fun with.  So around 4 WEEKS they start getting really fun and the fun quota goes up with every passing day and week.

I hope that you are prepared for a c-section.  I'm pretty sure that these breeds, because of their broad shoulders and narrow hips, usually have trouble with a normal whelp.
    • Puppy
    I adopted Bitsy from the pound - this is her from the Petfinder picture (she's bigger now). She's probably mostly English bulldog - she was picked up on the streets so I'll never really know for sure.

• Gold Top Dog
    That underbite is GORGEOUS! Those big ol' feet are gorgeous! Im in love [:)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    MJ69 - I hope you know that having bulldog puppies is a 24/7 job for over a month.  You can never leave the mother alone with them, they can easily lie on them and squash them to death.

My vet is charging $1500 for a C-section.

I have EB's and decided breeding is not for me and my husband, we have 2 fulltime jobs so there is no way.

I am disgusted with backyard breeders creating Olde English bulldoggies and the like,  Valley????, what is that?  I hope your sperm was truely EB sperm.