Whaddya think my pup is? ;)

[$provider]
    • Gold Top Dog
    Boxer and blue healer.
    • Gold Top Dog

Wiggling her entire butt instead of just her tail is definitely a boxer trait.  My Bella's butt goes faster than her little nub can keep up!

• Gold Top Dog

SwifferLips

Wiggling her entire butt instead of just her tail is definitely a boxer trait.  My Bella's butt goes faster than her little nub can keep up!

Well, in that case, our AKC registered Lab is a Boxer.   Smile   Caleb's butt wiggles so hard when he wags his tail that I didn't think it was fair to make him sit to greet me when I get home. 

• Gold Top Dog

micksmom
    Well, in that case, our AKC registered Lab is a Boxer.   Smile

My AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi must be a boxer. Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Lots of butt wigglers, I see.  Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Plott hound mix?

• Puppy
    Hi! Does her tail curve over her back and does she have webbed feet??? She looks kind of like a Catahoula. Did you get her from the South? She has the chest, head and ears of the Catahoula. Very sweet looking and probably protective and loyal!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I think the most likely mix is Boxer/Hound or Pit/Hound.  Very common in hog-hunting areas for those breeds to come together, so if you live in, or this dog came from, the rural south, that mix is even more likely.  She's very cute, and I'm glad you were able to adopt her.