australian shepherds

• Gold Top Dog

I just wanted to say it seems such a long time since I have seen Kivi and Eric :)  They are beautiful!

• Bronze
    I haven't checked up on this post in a while... I guess others want to know about Australian Shepherds too. :) Your dogs are beautiful corvus! Thanks for putting in pictures and talking about them. It's nice to hear that they are more laid back than aussies. I'll be sure to look up more info on them.
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks guys. Smile I guess most people think their dogs are gorgeous, but it's nice to know we're not the only ones that think so! Kivi is an absolute darling and the easiest dog to live with. He is just the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. He likes to be in crowds and to walk up to complete strangers and try to convince them to cuddle him and let him kiss them. He is fantastic with other dogs. Never starts anything, but amazingly good at calming everyone down. Great with kids. He sits down and lets them do weird things to him without batting an eyelid. He likes digging holes and his coat is a bit to take care of, but we don't mind that much. He is a heart stealer.

Erik is a Swedish Vallhund. He takes longer to make friends, but gives some pretty amazing cuddles. He is crazy smart and very easy to train, but needs to be given things to do. So I guess maybe a bit more like an Aussie in some ways. He's also very vocal! Lots of fun, though. Most Valls are a bit less intense and active than he is. He can be a handful!

• Gold Top Dog
    wow - he's quite the handsome boy! I remember when you brought him home as a pup, he's really grown up!!! No convincing needed here - I would cuddle with you in a heartbeat, Kivi!