what breed is my dog?

• Bronze

what breed is my dog?

hey everyone, could you please help me identify what my dog is?

I only got her a few days ago and i'm not too sure how to care for her the best

that i can because i do not know what type she is.

Hopefully with everyones help, i will be able to!

Thank you so much Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Looks like some sort of terrier/poodle cross.

Care doesn't have too much to do with breed, honestly. I have no clue what my dog is - and that doesn't make any difference in how I care for him =]

• Bronze

erica1989
    Care doesn't have too much to do with breed, honestly. I have no clue what my dog is - and that doesn't make any difference in how I care for him =]

Well said!

I'm not good on little dog mixes, but my guess is that yours is either a shih tzu/poodle mix or a yorkshire terrier/poodle mix.

• Gold Top Dog

What a cutie!  Small dogs often have more dental issues so you may want to keep that in mind.  I agree that she looks like a poodle mix.  Another thing to consider is that some people don't think small dogs require as much exercise as larger dogs but they have the same need for daily exercise and mental stimulation to stay healthy.  What's her name?

• Gold Top Dog

She loks like a Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix, or more commonly known as a Cockapoo.  Have to say, I haven't met a Cockapoo yet that hasn't had the most delightful personality.

• Puppy

Definitely some sort of poodle mix. Her personality might give you a little hint as to what kind. What have you noticed about her personality?

• Gold Top Dog
    My first guess is cockapoo as well.