My trainer created a monster....

• Gold Top Dog

My trainer created a monster....

In Alex.. Lol. He's not a small dog person and wants to get a mastiff in a few years. Which is fine with me but ever since we got Sandy, his new plan is get a mastiff and a russell together! LMAO!

I'm all for getting another russell and have already stated if we do get one, it'll be my dog since I'm the one involved with sports. 

I think we'll never be without a JRT in our lives by the looks of things. Lol

• Bronze

You have to be very carefull with your trainer because you will buy Quite / innocent puppy and after Trainer trains him there would be chance to be like monster. IF trainer good then Doggie also become innocent, if trainer treat him like Hell then obviously Dog became a monster.

• Bronze

The Lakeland Terrier is a dog breed, which takes its name from its place of origin, the Lake District in England. The dog is a small to a mid-size member of the Terrier family. While independent in personality, it interacts well with owners and all family members, and is mostly hypo-allergenic.