Any guesses?? Boxer and ????

• Silver

Any guesses?? Boxer and ????

Hello everyone!

Here is a photo of the dog we are adopting!  We know his mom was a Boxer . . . what do you all think about the other part?  I am going to put a close up of his face on another post after this because I cannot get two photos on here at one time for some reason!!  Thanks for any guesses!!

Kelley

Happy owner to Hamlet - Boxer/Beagle mix

future owner of Starsky - Boxer/?? mix!

• Silver

Here is the face close up! 

Thanks again!!

• Gold Top Dog

hmm.. he's fuzzy.. Lab perhaps? they have a variety of looks it seems. no one dog looking the same as the next http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/boxador.htm

• Gold Top Dog

Something about that first picture reminds me of a Great Dane.  Like DumDog, I see Lab in the secong picture- obviously not the color or markings.  LOL  It's the expression. 

• Gold Top Dog

My guess is mixture of Lab as well.  Cute as a button whatever he is.  Best of luck with the newbie!

• Gold Top Dog

Something about his tail and coat says HOUND.

• Puppy

I would definately say pointer from the first picture, but I cant see the second picture everyone says looks like a lab.

• Gold Top Dog

spiritdogs

I agree. Hound or pointer.

• Puppy

I can see the second picture now I still say pointer.

• Gold Top Dog

Chop the head off and I say pointer.Stick out tongue

• Gold Top Dog

The first pic screams Pointer to me.  (I immediately thought of Jazzy, & Jif when I saw his pic!)

• Silver

I think he is a Boxer/Pointer/Lab mix. He has the boxer head, the pointer spots, the lab fur and if you mixed all three together then the body of that. He is cute.  

• Gold Top Dog

BlackLabbie

spiritdogs

I agree. Hound or pointer.

Actually, in a mix, it's really impossible to tell, so our impressions are just that - anyway the Pointer originated from the Foxhound anyway;-)  

• Gold Top Dog
    Something about that head and his general build reminds me of a dane, to be honest.
    • Gold Top Dog

spiritdogs

Actually, in a mix, it's really impossible to tell, so our impressions are just that - anyway the Pointer originated from the Foxhound anyway;-)  

lol i was going with most likely suspect than visual impression Big Smile i've seen so many mixes over the years and knowing what both parents were(seemed like when i was a kid NO ONE got their dogs fixed) - that i keep my mind open about the possibilities. the boxador, like i mentioned earlier, has too many variations in its look... everything from slick coats, to fuzzy, to square boxer heads, to looking like brindle labradors..