What's his other breed?

• Gold Top Dog

What's his other breed?

Well I know Copper Is half corgi I have always wondered what his other breed could be and I just found some old picture's of him when my brother found him in the street. Maybe seeing him younger could help.

Sorry about the picture's, picture's came from a camjam it wasn't good lol

• Gold Top Dog

he is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! i love his ears!! they dont look like they should be able to stand up because they are so huge, and yet there they are!

hmmmm the last picture....  kinda reminds me of a Basenji.... but then again, possible some kind of collie?

• Gold Top Dog

How big is Copper full grown?

• Gold Top Dog

He's full grown now he wasn't even a year old in the picture's, he's 6 I believe Copper is shorter then Daisy.

To measure him stupid question but umm how do I go about it like where do I start at and end with? lol

When my brother found him he was running the street with his brother. Brother and his friend caught them and his owner came outside and told them that those were his dogs and he didn't want them so if they wanted them, they could take them otherwise he would leave them running the street.  The guy did tell my brother he wasn't full corgi.

So my brother brought Copper home and his friend took the other dog. I get asked all the time what kind of dog Copper is I usually say he's a mutt lol So then I get yea but what kind lol I say corgi and don't know his other half so he's a mutt.

• Gold Top Dog

daisyprincess
    To measure him stupid question but umm how do I go about it like where do I start at and end with? lol

Measure him from the highest point on his shoulder to his foot.  Standing as straight as possible on a flat surface.  I have no breed guesses but I love his ears!