Lee Lou - What do you think?

• Gold Top Dog

Lee Lou - What do you think?

This is my friend's dog.  She is I think 7 years old.  She was found as a stray at a very young age.  I've always wondered what you guys would think.  She's about 55 pounds, and I think a bit overweight.  She's also pretty short which you can see from the pictures.

• Bronze

Beagle and . . . something else. Big Smile

In the first pic, her head looks a little like a lab.

• Gold Top Dog

Beagle Basset? 

• Gold Top Dog

Tell your friend she's very pretty Smile She looks like a beagle for sure. The weiner part is harder to guess. Maybe a dachshund cross?

I forgot to say - that's a cute name too!

• Gold Top Dog

Kind of looks like a beagle/lab to me. She's a cutie!

• Gold Top Dog

I'm terrible at breed guessing, except the obvious ones.  Beagle mix is my guess too.

• Gold Top Dog

Beagle Basset is what I've always thought, but she is very beagley.  She is a sweetie though.

• Gold Top Dog

Luna Bella sez:

*I* think she's BEEEE-YOU-ti-fulllllllllllll!~~  A lovely lady!  Mom sez *I* am a "hound mix".  Howzat!!

We also counter-surf on an Olympic level -- HA!

• Gold Top Dog

Beagle and Basset would be my guess. The turned out front and seeming throatiness/dewlap around the neck area...Basset stuff. LOL.

• Gold Top Dog

Liesje

Beagle Basset? 

That's what I was thinking, too.  Believe it or not, tho- she has a strong resembalance to a Basset/GSD I met a long time ago.

• Gold Top Dog

Beagle and Coonhound.  Possibly a Bloodhound thrown in there back in the coonhound line, coming out picked up by some of the Beagle shorty genetics.  

She's just wonderful looking - super sturdy and gentle looking!