Itty Bitty Neekid Puppers...

• Gold Top Dog

Zhi even wears jammies in the house.  And she seeks out heat - usually just body heat, me or another dog failing that.

Zhi's not very vocal but I may have discouraged that.  It annoys me because I have so many dogs that live inside - and my hearing is bad so background noise is a big problem.

You need to come up for the NC Summer Get Together here!  For that matter, so does Moonlight and Jennie.  Big Smile  Mark your calendars - we usually aim for June-ish. 

• Gold Top Dog
    brookcove
    You need to come up for the NC Summer Get Together here!  For that matter, so does Moonlight and Jennie.  Big Smile  Mark your calendars - we usually aim for June-ish. 

Ooo can Pirate and I come? Me and Jennie can carpool :) with our weirdo epilepsy dogs + 1 nekked one!

• Gold Top Dog

Cool! Umm...is it like, a Crested get togethher or what? I'd probably need some details! Lol!

• Gold Top Dog

Oooh, fun.  I'd be in Big Smile.  I wonder how Chloe would react to other nekkid dogs!  She adores my Mom's crestie.

Actually, I'm off to get more PJs today.  I'll take some pictures of her styling in her new clothes.  lol

• Gold Top Dog

I'll post it when we put it together.

It's an "Open Farm" thing - we eat, go for walks, walk my sheepdog friends work sheep, watch my master groomer friend do her deal on various dogs.

And open means open!   

• Gold Top Dog
    It's really fun, especially since Misha can be off-leash. But bring a notepad if you hope to remember all the BCs names.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I love cresties. We nearly got a Crestie instead of Beau. If I ever buy another toy dog, that's most likely going to be the breed (assuming I can get away from the paps)