Now that she is older...

• Gold Top Dog

Now that she is older...

What do you think Soda is?  Right now she is about 8-9 months old, probably 40-45 lbs.  She has a very soft personality, and loves everyone (though she is a little wary of children for some reason).  She is VERY fast and runs circles around her GSD friends.  Very intelligent, as well.  She learns quickly, but she's almost too smart for her own good.  She was labeled as a Greyhound mix at the shelter (although from what I heard the previous owner of the litter said the father may have been a pit, but we're not sure how many males may have been around).  Any guesses?  She also has this huge tail compared to her body...lol!  It just seems a little odd on her, like she got a mismatched tail or something...  And she definitely has hare feet.

I was leaning toward possibly a Whippet mix?

(She's the tan/white one.  The brindle is Rafe, who I think is a Boxer mix.  If you have another guess on him, you're welcome to guess!)

• Gold Top Dog

She's a cutie! I still think she's a pit/hound mix.

• Gold Top Dog

Soda looks like a JRT/Hound/Pit to me.

And

Rafe looks sort of Pit/?

• Gold Top Dog

if she is pit then she is probably a game bred pit bull - they are often long and lean with odd bits of anatomy .. ears that stand up, or tails that do weird things.

then again she could be sooo many mixes all in one that you may never know what her breeding is. these days its rare for two different pure breds to meet - unless you're doing it on purpose to make a new designer breed? - but i guess accidents do happen.