what is your favorite breed(s)- BY LOOKS ONLY! (jm)

• Gold Top Dog

In no particular order: Dogue de Bordeaux French Bulldog Doberman (cropped and docked) Great Dane (cropped, solid black or harlequin) English Masiff Neopolitan Mastiff Presa English Bulldog German Shepherd (has to be an exeplary model of the breed, good ones seem hard to find anymore)
    • Gold Top Dog

Easy - the real dark liver red merle, or red bi, Australian Shepherds, *without* the big white collars. 

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Based on looks alone, and in no particular order:

Dobes

black and tan coonhounds

Gordon Setters

(clearly I have a think for black and tan dogs, eh?)

well-built Irish Setters are pretty (I see too many skinny ones hiding under their hair)

Dogue de Bordeaux - tell me Talus doesn't make you ooh and goo and ahh...

Pointer, Vizslas and well-built Weims - have you seen Logan?  hot diggity he's a good looking dog!

Salukis

mini schnauzers

Great Danes - particularly fawns

Bluetick Coonhounds

• Gold Top Dog

Based on looks:

Pomeranians- black coloring

Blue Merle Australian  Shepherds

Great Danes- Black coloring

Basset Hounds

American Pit Bull Terrier

Husky's

Alaskan Malamutes 

Chocolate Labs

Corgi's

Papillons

• Gold Top Dog

I agree. A Siberen Husky is a beauty,had one few years back,luved her to death.

German Sheps,have one and she a beauty.

Dobermans, to me express power. Border Collies,and all merle colored dogs,look beautiful.

• Bronze

My favorite breeds tend to look similar with the exception of a few. Here they are in no particular order (well ok maybe #1):

1. Schnauzer-all three sizes

2. Irish Wolfhound

3. Italian Greyhound

4. Wirehaired Pointing Griffon

5. Soft Coated Wheaton

6. Spinone Italiano

7. Standard Poodle

8. German Wirehaired Pointer

9. Australian Shepherd- Merle red or blue

• Gold Top Dog
    in no particular order except #1 1. siberian husky (but then again i am bias) alaskan malamutes, shiba inu, labs, german sherperds, rottweilers
    • Gold Top Dog

In order starting w/ favorite "look":

1.) American Pit Bull Terrier/American Staffordshire Terrier/Staffordshire Bull Terrier (all have the same essential "look";)

2.) Rhodesian Ridgeback

3.) Pharaoh Hound 

4.) Papillon

5.) Border Collie

6.) Siberian Husky

7.) German Shepard

8.) Greyhound

9.) Bull Terrier 

I'm going to stop there because those are the ones that come to mind first (aka I don't have to think about it, I just know I like their look)

• Gold Top Dog

Clearly not enough people have seen a Finnish Lapphund!

This is what Kivi Tarro will look like when he's grown up. He already attracts flocks of admirers wherever he goes. And then he goes and acts like a living teddy bear! When the wind blows in his coat he looks magnificent. When he's been standing in the rain, not so much. Smile Kivi Tarro's sable domino sister is jaw-droppingly beautiful. The chocolates are also stunning. Red dominoes are to die for.

There's nothing quite like a Kelpie in action. They are beautiful.

Also:

Borzoi

Pyrenean

White GSD

Saluki

Samoyed

Canaan Dog

Basenji

Yep, I like my spitz breeds. Pointy ears rock the house! But feathering also rocks.

Lundehunds are also very pretty, if you can see past the 6 toes and hideously bendy spine.

• Gold Top Dog

Border Collies of course! They look rugged, tough. Of course, you gotta love all that brain power too!

Great Danes....I'm very tall(6ft and 16.....Surprise) so, I love the big big breeds!

Husky's .... ever sense I watched Balto as a little kid, I've wanted a Husky...or a whole team! My first imaginary dog-friend was a husky(LOL....where I grew up we couldn't have dogs and only animals in cages, less then 10 lbs.)

Mut's -- they're like the toy in a cereal box . . . a suprise! you never know what your gonna get!!

• Gold Top Dog

Border Collies of course! They look rugged, tough. Of course, you gotta love all that brain power too!

Great Danes....I'm very tall(6ft and 16.....Surprise) so, I love the big big breeds!

Husky's .... ever sense I watched Balto as a little kid, I've wanted a Husky...or a whole team! My first imaginary dog-friend was a husky(LOL....where I grew up we couldn't have dogs and only animals in cages, less then 10 lbs.)

Mut's -- they're like the toy in a cereal box . . . a suprise! you never know what your gonna get!!

• Gold Top Dog

I love the smooth, polished look of a lean dog with cropped ears and docked tails but one of my neighbors has a Great Pyrenees and he is just magnificent. I would never own one because of the shedding but he looks stunning with that soft white coat. I call him Polar bear.

• Gold Top Dog

On looks alone, the Chinese Crested, hands down. I love an elegant looking dog. Sighthounds, in particular, get me. I'd have a Saluki JUST to look at it.

• Gold Top Dog

I was looking at breeders today, and found English Setters. Wow! They're rugged, yet beautiful! So pretty!

Alapaha Blue Blood Bluedog's...they look so tough, yet have very sweet eyes!

Akita's look powerful and royal. I love that!