Guess My Breed

• Gold Top Dog

Guess My Breed

I know what the mix of this dog is but I want to pick any ones brain that wants to guess what her mix is. She is 12 weeks old. Hint - Her parents are both reg. purebred dogs. So she is a mix of two breeds. Oh if anyone wants to guess the butt sniffers breed she is a reg. purebred dog.

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/gantique/dogand036.jpg[/IMG]

• Gold Top Dog
    Uh she looks Cocker Spaniel in the head and ears. So my guess is a CockerPoo? But the fur doesnt look terribly poodle to me. Schnauzer/Cocker? No the fur doesnt seem right, the face is off to be part Schnauzer. Okay Im stumped. Spaniel something?

Oh and is the sniffer an ACD?

Oh I just got a brainstrorm...Newfie/Labrador!

• Gold Top Dog

She definitely looks like some kind of spaniel...er...Cocker/Lab? 

And the butt sniffer...uhm...Border collie?  Hard to tell with only a head and not even any ears!  ;)

• Gold Top Dog

Cocker Spaniel- Poodle.

• Gold Top Dog

Her mother is a Springer Spainel and her father is a Black Lab.

The butt sniffer is my daughters Basenji. Your right by the picture it would be hard to name Lexis breed. 

• Gold Top Dog
    I actually looked at this yesterday and was going to guess that! Too bad I didn't reply. I had butt sniffer down to either a basenji or a rat terrier.
    • Silver

I was close!  I was going to say English Springer and Flat Coat, but I never replied... Oh well.. As for the other dog, not very much of it to see..Smile