What mix?

• Gold Top Dog

What mix?

Here are the three puppies:

[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/Sowilu/dumpedpuppies004.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/Sowilu/dumpedpuppies001.jpg[/IMG]

• Gold Top Dog

Ahh the puppy by herself is the one I want!!!  

Lab for sure!! Dont know the other part.

• Gold Top Dog

Those stumpy legs look very corgi-ish to me, or some other stumpy legged breed, maybe basset hound, dachsund, who knows?  I once saw a golden-corgi mix that was the craziest thing you ever saw!  Full size golden body with tiny stumpy little corgi legs, can't imagine the problems it would have as it got older. 

• Gold Top Dog

kle1986

Ahh the puppy by herself is the one I want!!!  

Lab for sure!! Dont know the other part.

You sure you don't want her? I know the board would help with Transport....Wink

• Gold Top Dog

I'd love to take her. But I need to know more about her personality. I dont want to take a dog mainly because of looks. I know you havent had them very long but could you tell me what you know so far on their personalities? Which one likes toys more than the others that sort of thing. 

• Gold Top Dog

My guess is Lab/Beagle on the puppies.

As for the Golden/Cprgi mix - if it looked just like a Golden in every way except height, it could have been a dwarf Golden. I saw one once that was from well bred Golden parents.

• Gold Top Dog

Both puppies have wonderful personalities. They were a little bit shy at first but now each time they see me or my sister they wag their tail and come over to us. They both love to play with toys. Pudding, the darker brown, is more energetic and her sister Vanilla, Vanilla likes to sleep a lot. She likes to hog the toys. Here are pics of them playing.

• Gold Top Dog

I love the names you gave them.  And for some odd reason Vanilla is just tugging my heart strings. What is involved in transport? 

• Gold Top Dog

kle1986

I love the names you gave them.  And for some odd reason Vanilla is just tugging my heart strings. What is involved in transport? 

If we can get somebody from NC to take her to KY it would be great but with gas prices I don't think somebody could afford that trip unless they are already going that direction. We could start a thread on General Discussion and see how they can help.

• Gold Top Dog

AgileGSD

My guess is Lab/Beagle on the puppies.

As for the Golden/Cprgi mix - if it looked just like a Golden in every way except height, it could have been a dwarf Golden. I saw one once that was from well bred Golden parents.

It was at the shelter, so origins were unknown and the golden/corgi mix was a guess.  It really looked like a purebred golden except for the stumpy legs, it sure didn't jump a fence with those legs!  Not sure how it was found. 

• Gold Top Dog

But beagles don't have losse skin or do they? This puppies have a lot of losse skin. My friend said they did look like Lab/basset hound. I know there is a basset hound in town because I saved it from being hit by a car about 2-3 weeks ago. I will look for this bassett hound maybe I can get something.

• Gold Top Dog

I know this has been said... but i know Lab for sure... not sure what else...

they are adorable! sweet babies...