Another Edition of "Guess the Breed Mix"

• Gold Top Dog

Another Edition of "Guess the Breed Mix"

My friend's parents just adopted this sweet girl (Cinnamon) from a shelter in northern Minnesota. The shelter guessed chow mix because she has purple on the tip of her tongue. They think she's about a year old. She weighs 30 lbs. Cinnamon is loving, alert, friendly, mellow, and seldom barks. She is doing well with crate training.

She was just spayed and tested positive for heartworm, but it's probably Stage 1. They are beginning treatments for her.

Any guesses?

• Gold Top Dog

The Chow part looks right. The fullness to her muzzle...self color..erect ears and double coat look to support that. Golden perhaps or even BC for the other bit...do her teeth say adult full grown dog or still growing older puppy?

• Gold Top Dog

I was going to say cute and cuter! LOL But definitely Chow. Toller? Stick out tongue 

• Gold Top Dog

Maybe an Aussie/Chow?

• Gold Top Dog

good guess. The ears on the dog are larger than a Chow's ears but I have seen both Aussie's and BC's with upright ears that are large and fringed like that.

• Gold Top Dog

I see the chow ....but, the tail is a little thin, which leaves me to believe there is a much shorter coat breed mixed with that cutie......:)

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks for the guesses everyone. I think she looks like a fox. Smile

Gina, I believe she has her adult teeth. The vet told them that he didn't think she's grow much more, maybe fill out a bit. 

• Gold Top Dog

Don't forget Chow's come in a short coat as well. But definitely yes,  a mix....but boy have I seem some Chows with AKC papers that really look different than the standard LOL.