Long-Coat Chihuahuas

• Bronze

Long-Coat Chihuahuas

Hi, does anyone out there love long-coat chi's as much as me?
    • Gold Top Dog

i dont own one but i admit i like them better than most short coats....

the chis i like most are the whippet like, long bodied ones lol 

• Gold Top Dog

I love long-coat chis and would love to own one someday.  Right now though, I have a short-coat chi, even though he is not what I was originally looking for. :)

• Gold Top Dog

My son and his GF have two of them. I posted pictures here before not long ago...I have to see if I can find them.

They have a black and white named Brianna..and their new little brown and white named Kiwi.

• Gold Top Dog

dyan

My son and his GF have two of them. I posted pictures here before not long ago...I have to see if I can find them.

They have a black and white named Brianna..and their new little brown and white named Kiwi.

I remember seeing the pics you posted before and thinking they were ADORABLE.  :-)  Hope you can find them again.

• Gold Top Dog

I'll try putting one of the pictures on this post.

• Gold Top Dog

Oh my goodness, look at them!!  I don't think I saw this picture before.  Looks like they're trained to use a bell?  I ought to teach Beau that.

• Gold Top Dog

Looks like they're trained to use a bell?  Brianna, the older one is. Ha...Kiwi has never seen the outside since they got her....its been cold and she is not that old...and so tiny and has gotten a cold a few times......so they watch her carefully and don't let her out.