Looking for input on my mixed breed

• Bronze

Looking for input on my mixed breed

I adopted my dog Koa about 6 months ago and I am trying to come to agreement on her breeds.  The shelter determined she is a Lab/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix but her trainer thinks there is some Pit in her.  Browse through the photos on my profile if you want to see more pictures.  I'd like any opinions I can get.

Thanks

• Gold Top Dog

Whats her size/weight and age?

From the pics I see some Shar Pei actually...and definitely Pit Bull or possibly even Boxer. Does she have a ridge?

• Bronze

She's 75 pounds and about 24 inches at the shoulder.  Her estimated age is 16 months and she doesn't have a ridge.

• Gold Top Dog

I don't see lab in her at all. I agree on the shar pei and pit though 

• Gold Top Dog

Okay so she's about Akita sized then..female Akita and possibly still some size to come. Any purple in her mouth, BTW?

Is her coat smooth or does it have a bit of a harsh prickly feel esp around her jowls/neck?

• Gold Top Dog

I definitely see pit and/or boxer. 

• Bronze

She doesn't have any purple in her mouth and her coat is smooth and fairly dense.  Her size hasn't changed much, if at all, since I adopted her.

• Gold Top Dog

Boxer x Pit 

Boxer - size/height, white markings

Pit - stature, coloring 

I don't really see any lab or RR. 

• Gold Top Dog
    I see pit but not RR. And I can see the possibility of boxer too and sharpei. Is it for certain that a sharpei cross will automatically have some black colorations in it's mouth? Boxer x Pitbull is fairly popular.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I think I see boxer or pit and I think I see shar pei too in the shape of the head/muzzle from the side view.... I love his white markings, his white paint pot feet look so smart... but the markings on his chest look a bit rude to be honest!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Chuffy
    ... but the markings on his chest look a bit rude to be honest!!
    LOL, You have a sick mind, Chuffy. Sick.
    • Gold Top Dog

I definitely see boxer!  I would say boxer/pit also. She's so cute!

• Gold Top Dog

I'm not even going to tell you what I see... this is a family friendly board....

• Gold Top Dog

is there an underbite? a lot of pits/boxers/bull breed types, even mixes, will have an underbite.

• Bronze
    No, she doesn't have an underbite.