Any Leonberger people here?

• Bronze

Any Leonberger people here?

I am new to this site and just wanted to see if there are any Leonberger owners out there?

• Gold Top Dog

Big time admirer here, I'd have one if I could afford one lol...I just love them...post lots of pics, promise? LOL...

• Gold Top Dog

Not an owner (sorry!) but I am a fan. They are rare around here and I haven't seen one in "real life" in maybe 10+ years......until I was car shopping with DH just TWO days ago when a couple walked by with a Leo in the parking lot.

The car salesman: "what was that?"

Me: "Wow---I'll be right back" LOL

No, I didn't run right over....I made eye contact and asked the owners if I could meet their dog. Of course they said yes and he was the sweetest, softest, love of a dog with eyes that just grabbed at your heart. What a wonderful dog and what a wonderful breed.

Please post lots of photos and welcome to the site.

• Gold Top Dog

Hey Chewie and fellow Oregonian.  I don't know of any owners of Leos, but there are many admirers.  Welcome to the site and I hope you stick around and share lots of pictures and stories about your crew.

ETA: That puppy picture in your profile is to die for.  I'm interested in your dogs diet.  Where do you get the ground buffalo and emu?  I don't know if I've heard of that combo given to dogs.

• Gold Top Dog

Leos are number 2 on my current breed list, and only because my current dog is so small and a bit too fragile to deal with a large puppy. I've been looking out for adults that need a home, but it doesn't seem to happen!