Any corgi lovers out there????

• Bronze

Any corgi lovers out there????

Hello, new to site was just wondering if there were any other PW Corgi fans out there.  We have 2 right now, 1 red & white female and 1 red headed tri male. Hoping to breed them soon if not already, Wink.  Take care.Stick out tongue

• Gold Top Dog

Cool, what events do you do with your guys? I do obedience and rally with my Cardi, we've dabbled in agility, and he's retired from the conformation ring.

• Gold Top Dog
    i have two pemmies, my all time favorite breed :)
    • Puppy

I have a tri-color PWC and so do my parents

• Gold Top Dog

I also have a red headed tri female named Tootsie. How old are your corgis? Are they proven?

• Bronze

No, they aren't proven yet. I would love to.

• Bronze

None at this time. Honestly, wouldn't know where to start.

• Gold Top Dog

If your corgis aren't proven?

Don't breed them.

Seriously.

Pems have a HUGE rescue problem. There are a LOT of pems in need of homes, and many, many more Pems being bred every year by well-meaning but uneducated folks who love their dogs but are not educated about the breed standard, health testing, or proving their dog's conformation, health and temperament by showing in breed, testing for health (this means OFA hips, among other things, not just a vet exam), and showing in performance events.  

If you don't know how to prove your dogs or get involved in a dog sport, you don't have enough knowlege to breed.

• Bronze

Well so much for being a part of this group. Have a wonderful day.