Is it true Aussies never go around?

• Gold Top Dog

Oh, Penny was fine. Once they'd stopped chasing her at high speed, anyway. It sounds as though this is moderately typical behaviour for a young Aussie. I don't think it was dominance or brattiness, I think the Aussie was just very intent on going fast. My dog would never slam into another, and she's all over any kind of yelping coming from another dog, but then, she's pretty sensitive and always has been. She grew up with a large dog and play was always accompanied with the other dog being mindful of her size. Maybe this Aussie would be a little more sensitive if she played with small dogs more often.

Nipping and herding is one thing, but not even slowing down before slamming into a dog is something else. Nonetheless, no lasting damage done.  

• Gold Top Dog
    One of my Shih Tzus, Fudge, has done that to my other Tzu, Gingerbread. Only it wasn't one of those things where he was running at top speed and Gingerbread didn't get out of his way. He was running toward Gingerbread and slammed into him at top speed on purpose. It was definitely rude and bratty; no other way to look at that sort of thing.