Help! What kind of dog do you think this is?

• Bronze

Help! What kind of dog do you think this is?

We found her as a stray; she is about 2 months old and is a hybrid/mix of some kind.  We have heard Pit Bull, Jack Russell, and Beagle all as possibilities.

Would really appreciate your input if you think she looks like a particular breed. We have small children and I am wondering based on her breed what behavior problems we need to be on the lookout for. Thanks for your input!

• Gold Top Dog
    I don't see any bully in her..maybe some hound..whatever she is, she sure is cute.
    • Silver
    Looks to me kind like some beaker pups I saw on another forum a few months back... a beagle and a cocker ... just my best guess though...
    • Gold Top Dog
    i can see the beagle in her but no pitbull. other then that i am not sure sorry.
    • Gold Top Dog
    She looks somewhat houndish to me, but at 8 weeks it's nearly impossible to tell what they'll look like as adults. Puppies all tend to kind of look the same until they get a little older. 
    • Gold Top Dog
    To avoid behavior problems, you start training now.  Get enrolled in a puppy kindergarten as soon as she is protected by vaccines.  You never allow puppy and children together unsupervised so you prevent accidents and the practice of bad behaviors (and puppies and kids can bring it out in each other just because they have different ideas and instincts).

You will not really be able to evaluate breeds until the puppy is much closer to adulthood.  She is a mixed breed, not a hybrid.  Hybrids occur when two different species (dogs and coyotes) breed.

A website you might find helpful:  [linkhttp://www.hollysden.com]www.hollysden.com[/link]