What breeds do you see in this one?

• Gold Top Dog
    Nikki, and a smart hinze 57 at that.. lol
    • Gold Top Dog
    Heinz 57...I love it!!  Still see no GSD whatsoever.  Do you know how tall she is or what she's weighs?
    • Gold Top Dog
    She's 40 lbs,  from the wither's to ground she's 24 inches. So she's two foot tall... lol
    • Gold Top Dog
    I only say GSD because of the coloring and basic shape, which is most distinctly from GSD type breeds.  That light trace marking of black-ticked fur on her back and taila s well as the general shape of the ears are GSD-like qualities that are definitely 'dulled down' over the generations.  I'd guess if there's GSD in her, it's far back but a few traces still show up.  There are plenty of mixes out there that look nothing like their genetic parents, but when you see certain qualities that are common to certain 'common' breeds, it can usually be safe to assume that breed is in there somewhere, though maybe quite far back in the gene pool.  Especially with a dog that shows no distint dominant breed such as this one. [:)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    I meant to add she needs a few pound put on her. She is a little too ribby. But, not over all too under weight. I've had Shepherds before. She doesn't act like a GSD. She thinks she's a lap dog and wants to snuggle with ya. There is no hound in her. I have a hound. I read up on Belgian Malinois and she has that temperament about her. Just cannot place the other in her just yet.