what are we??

• Gold Top Dog

what are we??

ok I think I know what breed these girls are but I want to here your opinion!
    Molly
    Definant beagle in her! lol

Pickpoket (thinking beagleXgsd)

^dark one

not many pictures of PIckpocket, but try your best!
    • Gold Top Dog
    [sm=bump2.gif] lol
    • Gold Top Dog
    I think you definately have a beagle there, perhaps even "purebred" just by someone who doesn't really know what they're doing. I've seen a really wide assortment of "purebred beagles", little ones, huge ones, short ones, tall ones.

Your other dog looks like mix of a herding breed, aussie maybe, and shepherd.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Beagle or beagle mix for sure, the blue eye leans more towards mix. Gina would be able to tell you if Beagles can have blue eyes for sure, but I don't believe so. As for the other, I see no Aussie! German Shepherd/Doberman maybe? The head looks Dobi. But based on the looks, more than 2 breeds. Body type says Australlian Cattle Dog. So maybe the above 2 and Cattle Dog?

Shiva

Here's my Aussie.

• Gold Top Dog
    Can that breed be that small thoug? she is only like 2 inches taller then molly
    • Gold Top Dog
    Yes, it could. Mixes can be any size depending on the mix and which genes they got the most of. Australian Cattle Dogs are the same size as Australian Shepherds, so yes. Her body does look Cattle dog so it's safe to say she got a lot of the medium size genes. Color does look Shepherd, granted some mixes that have no Shepherd in them can have the coloring. But it's the head that makes guessing her breed difficult. Her head is neither of the above mentioned breeds. She might even have a little Beagle or other hound in her, as looking now that's what her head looks like instead of Dobi.

So now I'd say Cattle dog, Beagle or other hound and something else.

Shiva