WHat breeds do you see in her?

• Silver

WHat breeds do you see in her?

Here is our little Hurricane Katrina girl. She is about 25 lbs and the sweetest girl ever. She looks mostly yellow Lab to me, but obviously others due to her size and ears in particular. She has the coloring, coat type, tail, and eyes (I think) of a Lab, but the rest is a mystery. I've thought Corgi, Beagle, even Sheltie before. Any ideas?
    • Silver
    I'm having serious problems figuring out how to show pictures in my posts!!! Sorry
    • Gold Top Dog
    i see some beagle, possibly some cocker or lab and collie as well.
    if she is from LA that would be the most common and most likely breed mixes for the area.
    she is cute though!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I definately see lab, but you're right, there is something else. The pictures come up too small for me to see them well enough. Some labs do have very expressive ears though, in the first pic her ears look lab.

As for attaching pictures, you should be able to attach them. Did you click the little box that says "embed picture in post"? I think that's what you have to do to get them to display in the message.

Shiva
    • Gold Top Dog
    What a cute little girl you have there! I'd say she's Lab/Beagle, maybe with something else thrown in, maybe not.