any idea which breed?

• Bronze

any idea which breed?

We have had my dog for nearly a year now, but we are not sure what breed he is, we are geussing at...

Labrador / bull mastif cross ... any ideas?

• Gold Top Dog
    i'd say Rott Neo mastiff, or Rott BM. those are the COMMON crosses for those breeds. you dont often see people purposely crossing mastiffs to labs unless they're just stupid.

i love that dog by the way, he is beautiful and just soo ...... well i wanna squish his cheeks! lol
    • Gold Top Dog
    I think your guess of Lab/Bullmastiff is a good one.  He looks a lot like the Bullmastiffs my friend shows.  There are a couple of little things that say he isn't all Bullmastiff, tho- his color and the lack of wrinkles on his face.  He looks like he has lots of personality!
    • Puppy
    Wow that dog def. has a mastiff head. I have a chocolate lab/mastiff mix named Dino, he is really thick-bodied like that but he has more of a Lab head.
    You might think anyone that would cross them on purpose is crazy but personality-wise he is an angel boy. He is the sweetest and most obedient dog ever. I didn't want to adopt Dino as I thought he was kinda homely but my husband fell in love right away. Now after a year I wouldn't trade Dino for any show dog.

• Silver
    Awww, SO cute!! I think he definitely has Lab in him. Look at his smooth shiny coat and loving eyes!