what breed is Jetta?

• Bronze

what breed is Jetta?

I adopted a puppy from the animal shelter which according to them is a German shEpherd mix that is now six months old. I don't see much shEpherd in her though. Any guesses? (go to my photos)
    • Gold Top Dog
    Actually I see a lot of shepherd in her (coat, body shape as much as I can see) -- maybe some malamute? I'm not good at conformation -- others are WAY better than I am.  But it's probably a decent guess. 
    • Gold Top Dog
    Looks like shepherd to me too.  Classic markings, etc.  GSD ears, and especially in a mix, don't always stand.
    • Gold Top Dog

GSD, lab, and either beagle or dachshund.  That whole head / face looks so dachshund to me!  Except of course being a bit too BIG for a doxie, ha haaa.

She is cute!  I love black - and - tans!

• Bronze
    Thanks for the replies. I just didn't think there was much shepherd because she's got a skinny triangular head and a slim body with floppy ears. I do believe there is some type of hound in there somewhere she tracks very well. When I google rottweiler German shepherd mix the results are just like her she's just slimmer. I guess only time will tell which breed she favors.
    • Gold Top Dog

My guess would be German Shepherd/Doberman Pinscher mix.  Her head and ears look a lot like an uncropped young Doberman.

• Gold Top Dog

He looks like my Dodger almost.. Depending on where you are, I'd guess Kelpie or Kelpie mix...Lemme find a picture of him.

ETA:Dodger is a 7 month old Australian Kelpie..Who thinks he's part cat..