What breeds is Caty?

• Bronze

What breeds is Caty?

Caty is from the dog rescue I volunteer with. She's looking for a forever family.

We really have no idea what breeds Caty is. Caty is medium sized weighing 35-40 pounds and is about 7 years old. She is really sweet and sensitive and attaches to her people really quick. She's great with other dogs and older kids. She likes to chase cats. She has a very short Brown and White coat. Her tail is like a hook and is similar to a candy can when she has it up (sorry, that was the best description I had of it). Her bark is kinda high pitched. She has a compact body. She almost has the Pittie head  - but I really don't think she has any Pittie in her. She is very mellow and very smart. She is also very athletic.

What breeds do you think Caty has in her?

Thanks! :)

Caty- http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18644937

• Gold Top Dog

Do you have some body shots? I only see her (very pretty!!!) little face!

• Gold Top Dog

Her first pic makes me think some possible Pit Bull or other Terrier breed, she reminds me of my dog in that pic. I wouldn't haven't even thought of Border Collie until I saw the side profile of her face. I do agree though, body shots would help.

• Bronze

Sorry for the pictures -  I will get some better pictures of her next Saturday. These are the best pictures I have of her right now. What other breed of Terrier would she have besides Pit bull Terrier? 

Thanks, again!

Kylie 

• Gold Top Dog

I'm not so sure she has Pit in her, either.  Something about those pictures has me thinking there's some Whippet in her.  Maybe with some Lab.  I'm betting there's more than two breeds in there, too.