We want to hear from you...

• Gold Top Dog

I have tried to stay logged in across multiple platforms and it just doesn't work. I have tried my phone with the dolphin browser. On my phone with the Firefox browser. On my phone with the default Android browser and on my computer with Firefox. It just doesn't work. This is what keeps me from posting 90‰ of the time

The paragraph break issue is also a big problem. With so many forum softwares available and so many people using phones these days you would think it wouldn't be that hard to fix. I don't have the log in problem or the paragraph break problem on any other website I visit.

It would be nice if there was a start new thread button on the top of the ndr page. Seems really odd that a person would have to read a open a thread in order to find that start new thread button.

The site in general is really really really busy, noisy, etc. From the color selections and placement to the layout itself. I hear you loud and clear that the format isn't changing though. It's been very difficult to get used to and mostly it's just easier to avoid browsing the site all together. Maybe someone at dog.com will figure it out eventually.

• Gold Top Dog

Add me to the Not-staying-logged-in group.