Wet Vs. Dry Dog Fod

• Puppy

Wet Vs. Dry Dog Fod

Welcome to our Dog Food Survey and thank you for participating! This survey should only take about 3-5 minutes to complete. We are MBA students at Washington University in St. Louis and this research will be incorporated into our Marketing Management final project. Our findings will be presented to a global pet food company. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey! Please click on link below or copy and paste it into a new window.

https://atrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1OgLXxlowt3nrzC

• Puppy
    Hi mess, The survey link was closed show me that "Unfortunately this survey has been closed. Thank you for your time"
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

If you ask me dogs need both! Today I think dogs don't get enough moisture in their diet hence all the skin issues dogs have today. Adding good oils like Salmon and Safflower oil can really improve your dogs coat. My dogs always have dry but they get a can of moist mixed with egg, oil and a bit of dry. Their coats shine, minimal shedding and no flakes!

• Bronze

In my experience as an SEO consultant, competitor analysis tools are essential for creating successful SEO programs. By analyzing the competition and identifying their strengths and weaknesses, we can develop a strategy that is tailored to our clients' needs and goals. This allows us to achieve better results in less time, and deliver real value to our clients - more about you can find here ninjareports.com/best-competitor-analysis-tools. Without these tools, we would be operating blindly and potentially missing out on valuable opportunities.