Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:44 PM
Hello all, I have a husky who needs to be vaccinated & neutered but I am hesitant to take him to the vet since he's aggressive with other humans. Ive tried using a muzzle but he hates it and tries his best to remove it from his snout. Im not sure what else I can do to prevent him from biting the vet., ive thought about using calming sedatives but im not sure if that works. Can anyone please give me some advice? Much appreciated!
2.7K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:44 PM
I guess you should try calming sedatives. Not every pet can hold it at the same time. It starts to work from 30 minutes and lasts up to 4 hours.
Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:36 PM
Hi, my name is Mary and I have two dogs. Sometimes they play with one another and then the next they are fighting. I think sometimes they get jealous about one another. One of our dogs like to bark when people walk by and get excited around other dogs.
3K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:36 PM
Playing one day and fighting another day is pretty normal. Have you have ever tried to socialize with other dogs? If you haven't, then this can be one reason for your dog to bark.
Thu, Jul 23 2020 11:43 AM
https://ellipticaltrainer.business.blog/
9.3K views 3 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:36 PM
Here I come with the opportunity to share this mind blowing strategy doubling your bitcoin and earn huge some within few days and weeks too. Invest minimum of 0.2 BTC and watch it hash out 0.4 within a week mining , you want also to buy BTC or SELL any amount ? Kindly reply for more details donald1stan... more
Tue, Jul 21 2020 2:34 PM
Hello My puppy had a surgery and keep trying to reach there. I am afraid and I want to buy a comfy collar for him. Please advise. Can I use a plastic made comfy cone or a more soft material one?
4.9K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:39 PM
Here I come with the opportunity to share this mind blowing strategy doubling your bitcoin and earn huge some within few days and weeks too. Invest minimum of 0.2 BTC and watch it hash out 0.4 within a week mining , you want also to buy BTC or SELL any amount ? Kindly reply for more details donald1stan... more
Tue, Jul 21 2020 2:34 PM
If you don't find any better solution here, you can search on google too.
Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:38 PM
I have recently rescued a puppy and have been told diferent things about the parents breeds. I would like anybodys opinion as to what cross my beautiful puppy might be? He is 3 months old and 32lbs ..... i have him on giant breed puppy food people tell me hes going to be a big boy... thats alright with me!!! The picture i have posted were taken in the last 2-3 weeks.....
13.4K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:28 AM
You can figure out by these type of following things: Decide how much you want to know. If you are just casually curious about your pup's breed makeup, you might be able to figure it out based on their appearance. ... Check your purebred dog's pedigree. ... Ask your veterinarian about breed... more
Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:38 PM
Fri, Jul 10 2020 1:18 PM
Fitness https://ellipticaltrainer.business.blog/
5.7K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Jul 10 2020 1:18 PM
Essential things, I think.
Mon, May 11 2020 7:08 AM
Has anyone fed this supplement ( MEGA-C PLUS) to a growing Pup ? It has been recommended by my Lab Pup's breeder to add to California Natural Lamb and Rice dry diet. According to my breeder the California Natural Diet was developed with the help of Dr Belfield and has a long standing relationship with Natura Pet Foods. It's supposed to help the Pup grow good collagen and support good immune health.. To help prevent hip dysplasia.(CHD) Any thought's ? http://www.belfield.com... more
11.3K views 12 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Mar 26 2008 12:49 PM
fish n dog ottoluv Harvard actually did a study several years back looking at generational differences in medical practice and found that young doctors are much more likely to practice the standard of care and use the most recent advances (surgeons are a different population, this is internists).... more
Wed, Mar 26 2008 2:47 PM
Ditto. A chemical from a plant (i.e. "natural" ;) c an be just as dangerous (or helpful) as a chemical made in a lab (i.e. "synthetic" ;) . They are both chemicals with physiologic effects, and all need proper testing.
Mon, May 11 2020 7:08 AM
www.whole-dog-journal.com/.../benefits-of-vitamin-c-to-your-dog From AKC: Vitamin C for Dogs Vitamin C is an important antioxidant. It scavenges potentially harmful free radicals in the body and can help reduce inflammation and cognitive aging. Dogs can actually synthesize vitamin C on their own... more
Tue, Mar 24 2020 11:17 PM
Hello all. I'm Allen G. McKinney.
1.4K views 0 replies 0 likes
Sat, Feb 1 2020 10:51 AM
1.6K views 0 replies 0 likes
Sun, Nov 24 2019 5:57 PM
Buy English bulldogs . Our Bulldogs are very affectionate likewise dependable breed – buy English bulldogs. They are very compassionate and are good with people of all ages liberal and patient with children-Buy English bulldogs. Bulldogs are very determined and stubborn thus require an owner who can show leadership and absolute understanding – Buy British bulldogs. They advance on human intimacy so they are seek eternal attention and are loving gradually as they get- bulldogs for sale . Bulldogs... more
2.1K views 0 replies 0 likes
Fri, Jan 6 2017 4:49 AM
Raising and caring for a dog is serious and hard work, pretty much like raising a child. If you have a good idea of the temperament and the needs of your pup, you will be better able to train and socialize him. This, in turn, will help him grow into a sociable and well-adjusted dog. The basic temperament, nature and physical characteristics of a pooch depend on the breed. Almost all breeds have strong and distinct characteristics that set them apart from each other. A dog DNA test will get you more... more
2.4K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Tue, Nov 12 2019 10:26 AM
great http://pixelgun.onl/
Thu, Nov 12 2015 8:37 AM
Hachiko has been named the world's most loyal dog, and for good reason. Those of you who don't know about the amazing Japanese Akita who lived over 80 years ago, you should. When Hachiko's owner died unexpectedly, without the dog's knowledge, Hachiko started a ten year long wait for his owner to return. Many consider this story one of the saddest, some consider it remarkable. Check out this rare photo that was discovered of Hachiko waiting for his owner!
8.7K views 1 replies 3 likes

Comments

Tue, Nov 12 2019 10:25 AM
I've seen this movie Hachiko, it made me cry like a baby. Good thing I'm playing pixel gun 3d that I downloaded here http://pixelgun.onl/
Thu, Oct 17 2019 6:25 PM
We just got an almost 4 month old golden doodle and are feeding him Diamon Naturals Large Breed Puppy food. The bag says to feed him 4 or 5 cups of food a day. His old owner was doing Purina Puppy Chow :( , 1 cup, 2x a day so I started with 1 cup of Diamond 2x a day. He has had large poops 2-3x a day with that amount. Should I really increase to 4-5 cups a day and if so how should I split it up over the day
1.5K views 0 replies 0 likes
Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:09 AM
What is your fav dog food?
4.4K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Mon, Oct 14 2019 1:32 AM
Our Favorite Wet Dog Food Brands and Lines AvoDerm Revolving Menu. Canidae All Life Stages Wet Food Formula. Canidae Under the Sun Grain Free Wet Food Formula. Chicken Soup for the Soul Life Stages Wet Dog Food. Eagle Pack Natural Dog Food. Evanger's Heritage Classics. Evanger's... more
Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:09 AM
Thanks for sharing I will try.
Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:26 AM
I love Lakeland Terriers! Please take a moment to vote for my Lakeland, Sally, in the Cutest Dog Competition! Thanks! http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=066838B99118988F1450EFA319B01E1E
3K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:26 AM
The Lakeland Terrier is a dog breed, which takes its name from its place of origin, the Lake District in England. The dog is a small to mid-size member of the Terrier family. While independent in personality, it interacts well with owners and all family members, and is mostly hypo-allergenic
Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:25 AM
In Alex.. Lol. He's not a small dog person and wants to get a mastiff in a few years. Which is fine with me but ever since we got Sandy, his new plan is get a mastiff and a russell together! LMAO! I'm all for getting another russell and have already stated if we do get one, it'll be my dog since I'm the one involved with sports. I think we'll never be without a JRT in our lives by the looks of things. Lol
3.3K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

You have to be very carefull with your trainer because you will buy Quite / innocent puppy and after Trainer trains him there would be chance to be like monster. IF trainer good then Doggie also become innocent, if trainer treat him like Hell then obviously Dog became a monster.
The Lakeland Terrier is a dog breed, which takes its name from its place of origin, the Lake District in England. The dog is a small to a mid-size member of the Terrier family. While independent in personality, it interacts well with owners and all family members, and is mostly hypo-allergenic.
Thu, Oct 10 2019 1:30 AM
Hey, all, My puppy boy (~7 months old Husky/Malamute/GSD mix) has decided that he doesn't care for food. Meaning any food. He stopped touching his raw. Okay, so after a hunger strike, we tried kibble. Nope. Not interested in chicken. Not interested in even the smelliest of foods/treats. Nothing else is wrong. No lethargy. No vomiting. No diarrhea. He's drinking and playing with all the same energy--just VERY reluctantly eating 1/3rd of what he was just 2 weeks or so ago. He... more
3.6K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Oct 10 2019 1:30 AM
A sudden disinterest in food may mean your puppy is sick, perhaps intestinal woes. If you suspect something may be wrong, make an appointment with your puppy's veterinarian. If your puppy eats other kinds of food (like wet food or snacks) and refuses to touch his dry food, he may just be a picky... more
Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:44 AM
It is no doubt that dogs are one of the most loved pets by people. This is because of how amazing they are and that they make to be good companions to people. Owing to that dog owners for dog breed like chihuahuas simply want the best when it comes to the best dog food for Chihuahua breeds. What To Look For In Chihuahua Dog Food? There are certain things that dogs need in their food so that they remain strong and healthy. No matter what breed the dog is one thing is common, dogs are very... more
5K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:44 AM
Best 5 foods for Dogs Blue Buffalo Small Breed Adult Recipe. Fromm Gold Small Breed Adult Dog Food. Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Small Breed Dog Food. CANIDAE Grain Free PURE Dry Dog Food
Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:43 AM
He has itched like crazy, it's gotten worse lately, where if you touch him anywhere, he kinda freezes up and acts like he's being scratched (bad analogy). He has some black powering effects on his skin, but no red rashes, or pustules. I can't really SEE a rash, but the instant he get excited about new people or something like that, he goes into itching mode. We take him on walks and to the dog park, but he itches at the dog park too. It's not a constant itching because I... more
6.5K views 14 replies 0 likes

Comments

Sun, Jul 15 2007 12:12 PM
ORIGINAL: sophia [ ] Welcome to the board My dog used to itch 80% of the time also (and that was a good day) kidding, I think 80% is accurate. It turned out that she had a hormonal imabalance, her adrenal glands and thyroid gland were not functioning correctly, so none of the other treatment... more
Sun, Sep 8 2019 3:44 AM
He stopped itching.
Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:43 AM
When dog scratching gets out of hand, it is often the result of allergies to food or environmental triggers, including mold and pollen. Dogs may also develop a skin irritation called contact dermatitis when they encounter substances like pesticides or soap. Boredom or anxiety
Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:17 AM
these are muscular big and fighter dogs they are from turkey but their grand father is tietian mastiff . some of them has one meter hight and 100 kg weight but the average is 80 cm hight and 70 kg weight
4.7K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:17 AM
I also have big kangal he also looks like a wild tiger, when he runs it looks so Wildy and handsome, i just love this moment when his Fur flies in the sky
Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:12 AM
I got my dog from a shelter about 8 months ago, she's a year and a half old right now. I've gotten comments from people who think she's a whippet, a pit, a shepherd, a boxer, and any combo of the above. Any suggestions anyone?
5.4K views 5 replies 0 likes

Comments

Tue, Aug 27 2013 4:02 PM
I was told by a few people Belgian Shepherd/Pit mix...based on her looks and attitude, I'm thinking that's the closest I've gotten so far.
Thu, Nov 21 2013 10:15 PM
I don't see any shepherd at all. She just looks like a pit bull mix.
Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:12 AM
I think your Maya is Hungy see her body its so weak,, please provide some good helathy food
Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:05 AM
Finding the perfect pet was easy and now that you've found your fuzzy bundle of love you can't imagine going anywhere without him. Finding the best pet carrier can be more challenging. You need to find something which is comfortable, stylish, but also something which will work for your airline and won't cause a delay at security. To help you choose the best pet carry-on for you and your dog we've assembled some practical tips. Our top suggestions are sure to keep your pooch comfortable... more
1.5K views 0 replies 0 likes
Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:28 AM
I am asking this on be half of a friend, her dog killed and ate a rabbit. She took her to the vet because she did throw up from it, and had her checked out. Vet said not to worry, she will be fine. This same dog one week later, now is throwing up and has the runs. They took her back to the vet, the vet says it has nothing to do with the rabbit. But she has a baterial infection and her intestines are irratated. So they put her on antibiotics. (they did take xrays and used a coating during the porcedure... more
5.9K views 4 replies 0 likes

Comments

Tue, Sep 3 2013 6:12 PM
Jessie has killed and ate rabbits several times without any ill effects. I worry because she has chronic pancreatitis, but the bunnies don't seem to make her sick. I hope your friends dog gets better soon.
Wed, Sep 4 2013 1:00 PM
The dog could be sick from something the rabbit may have eaten. Also I know if I eat something I don't normally eat it can upset my stomach too. The antibiotics should help and a bland diet, if the dog doesn't start acting normal in a couple days call the vet.
Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:28 AM
My jacky ate rabbit one time, he like non veg like never seen before if he gets me to eat then he can eat me also...
Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:27 AM
My Yuki turned 9 this year and has been slowing down. We dealt with some pretty rough joint pain earlier in the year and he has done pretty well since. This weekend, he was climbing the walls, as were my 3 & 5 year old. We all went to the park, where the boys could play in the soccer field with my husband, and I could take Yuki to the dog park. We don't normally go to the dog park, it makes me twitch (too many variables to keep track of). When we were there, it was just so different with... more
4.2K views 5 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:04 PM
Thank you both for your kind words. I knew idoggers would understand how I am feeling!
Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:27 PM
I totally understand what you're feeling. And I think you described it perfectly when you said Yuki has "transitioned to a different place in life." I remember spotting signs of that same transition in our previous dog, Tonka, and it made me very sad. I also think Ginger assessed it very... more
Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:27 AM
Yeah dear dog age is very short in years they only live till 8 to 10 years,,, so it feels very bad when we remember our doggie.
Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:26 AM
Two years ago today, we received the call that Michael had been killed in a horrid traffic accident. Everyone here was so loving and supportive. Today is a tough day for our family and we'd sure appreciate any good thoughts that you can spare.,
4.7K views 10 replies 0 likes

Comments

Sat, Jan 25 2014 6:55 PM
(((( Glenda )))); so sorry I didn't see this yesterday. My prayers are with you and your family.
Sat, Jan 25 2014 8:30 PM
Glenda just seeing this. Sending good thoughts and hugs your way.
Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:26 AM
Yeah mike I feel very lonely without you when you are away from me, so please come here please...