Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:52 AM
We just brought a new dog home, Bailey, and she was a picky eater at the Humane society that she was at before she came to me. She is on Purina Dog Chow and we are going to switch her over to Blue Buffalo senior starting on Wednesday. When she first came to us it would take some coaxing to get her to eat but she would eventually gobble it up. Then last night she went over and sniffed it, got a drink of water, and walked away. We do give treats and I was doing some reasurch on this and one page... more
9.5K views 9 replies 1 likes

Comments

Sun, Jul 12 2020 11:12 PM
A lot of pet owner suffers from this problem. If your dog don't like to eat dry food, then you can mix it with normal foods. Make sure the amount of food should be little at first. Day by day you can increase the amount. Hopefully, it will help you.
Thu, Jul 16 2020 6:46 AM
@orangeversion Well said by you guys. Very good suggestion.
Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:52 AM
Dry food is good for health of dogs. visit to read more in detail dogsfreedom.com/best-dry-dog-food-five-top-quality-choices-and-reviews
Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:04 AM
Hello Please advise the best tick collar for dogs.
9.4K views 6 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Aug 26 2020 10:01 AM
I have a CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar!
Mon, Aug 31 2020 5:01 AM
I researched some blogs and found this review about my collar pawsnose.com/best-rolled-leather-dog-collars
Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:04 AM
Adams Flea and Tick Collar For Dogs . This budget-friendly flea and tick collar from Adams offers seven months of protection from these pesky critters. It both treats and prevents, using two active ingredients: tetrachlorvinphos and (S)-Methoprene. After these ingredients get on your dog's fur... more
Sat, Dec 5 2020 12:45 PM
Hello everyone Need quick help. Want to buy this product - https://bit.ly/chdogclickers
364 views 0 replies 0 likes
Mon, Nov 23 2020 11:57 PM
Kangal dog is also known as Turkish Kangal or Sivas Kangal. This dog was known as a guardian dog from an ancient times. All About Kangal Dog In India Kangal dog is a giant pure breed whose life span is 12-15 years. His temperament is alert, calm, sensitive , patient and self controlled. Height of male Kangal is about 30-32 inches and female Kangal is about 28-30 inches. His coat comes in black, cream and gray colour. Kangal is a very rare dog in India. Thus, Kangal dog price... more
1.9K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Mon, Nov 23 2020 11:57 PM
Source: https://www.bestdog.in/kangal-dog-price-in-india/
Wed, Nov 11 2020 2:51 AM
Donald Trump or Joe Biden my Dogs will vote? Dogs vote for 2020 US Presidential Election This is the video: https://youtu.be/eG1c1e-49VI
519 views 0 replies 1 likes
Wed, Nov 11 2020 2:42 AM
My girls Lala & Lily invite their friends, David & Pepe to play Among Us Game in their house. Several unexpected & funny moments happened . Here is the video:
1 views 0 replies 0 likes
Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:14 AM
There are so many great dog breeds out there, mixes too! Tell us what you favorite is and why you pick that breed. Mine is the Rottweiler, they have a nice energy level, you can take them on an 8 mile hike or let them run around a little and they are good to just chill with you. So loyal and intelligent. They make me feel safe too. The Rottie really fits my lifestyle.
8.1K views 2 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:14 AM
That Your Favorite Dog Breed Says About You Golden Retriever. For Golden lovers, you are as friendly as can be. Doberman. You are highly intelligent and protective of those you love. Poodle. You love meeting new people, and you are well-received by others. Great Dane. Just like a Great Dane,... more
Mon, Sep 7 2020 12:47 PM
Hello Everyone I wanted to buy Dog Clickers online and this looks good - https://bit.ly/chdogclickers
1.5K views 0 replies 1 likes
Sun, Aug 23 2020 11:56 PM
What works best that won't make them panic on a long road trip. My dog jumps on my lap and purchasing a divider might be the solution. I am a bit hesitating because they might be more aggressive to try to remove the barrier. The only divider for Subaru is https://www.subarupartspros.com/sku/f551sxa200.html
642 views 0 replies 1 likes
Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:44 PM
Hello all, I have a husky who needs to be vaccinated & neutered but I am hesitant to take him to the vet since he's aggressive with other humans. Ive tried using a muzzle but he hates it and tries his best to remove it from his snout. Im not sure what else I can do to prevent him from biting the vet., ive thought about using calming sedatives but im not sure if that works. Can anyone please give me some advice? Much appreciated!
2.8K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:44 PM
I guess you should try calming sedatives. Not every pet can hold it at the same time. It starts to work from 30 minutes and lasts up to 4 hours.
Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:36 PM
Hi, my name is Mary and I have two dogs. Sometimes they play with one another and then the next they are fighting. I think sometimes they get jealous about one another. One of our dogs like to bark when people walk by and get excited around other dogs.
3.2K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:36 PM
Playing one day and fighting another day is pretty normal. Have you have ever tried to socialize with other dogs? If you haven't, then this can be one reason for your dog to bark.
Thu, Jul 23 2020 11:43 AM
https://ellipticaltrainer.business.blog/
9.4K views 3 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:36 PM
Here I come with the opportunity to share this mind blowing strategy doubling your bitcoin and earn huge some within few days and weeks too. Invest minimum of 0.2 BTC and watch it hash out 0.4 within a week mining , you want also to buy BTC or SELL any amount ? Kindly reply for more details donald1stan... more
Tue, Jul 21 2020 2:34 PM
Hello My puppy had a surgery and keep trying to reach there. I am afraid and I want to buy a comfy collar for him. Please advise. Can I use a plastic made comfy cone or a more soft material one?
5.1K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:39 PM
Here I come with the opportunity to share this mind blowing strategy doubling your bitcoin and earn huge some within few days and weeks too. Invest minimum of 0.2 BTC and watch it hash out 0.4 within a week mining , you want also to buy BTC or SELL any amount ? Kindly reply for more details donald1stan... more
Tue, Jul 21 2020 2:34 PM
If you don't find any better solution here, you can search on google too.
Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:38 PM
I have recently rescued a puppy and have been told diferent things about the parents breeds. I would like anybodys opinion as to what cross my beautiful puppy might be? He is 3 months old and 32lbs ..... i have him on giant breed puppy food people tell me hes going to be a big boy... thats alright with me!!! The picture i have posted were taken in the last 2-3 weeks.....
13.6K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:28 AM
You can figure out by these type of following things: Decide how much you want to know. If you are just casually curious about your pup's breed makeup, you might be able to figure it out based on their appearance. ... Check your purebred dog's pedigree. ... Ask your veterinarian about breed... more
Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:38 PM
Fri, Jul 10 2020 1:18 PM
Fitness https://ellipticaltrainer.business.blog/
5.8K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Jul 10 2020 1:18 PM
Essential things, I think.
Mon, May 11 2020 7:08 AM
Has anyone fed this supplement ( MEGA-C PLUS) to a growing Pup ? It has been recommended by my Lab Pup's breeder to add to California Natural Lamb and Rice dry diet. According to my breeder the California Natural Diet was developed with the help of Dr Belfield and has a long standing relationship with Natura Pet Foods. It's supposed to help the Pup grow good collagen and support good immune health.. To help prevent hip dysplasia.(CHD) Any thought's ? http://www.belfield.com... more
11.7K views 12 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Mar 26 2008 12:49 PM
fish n dog ottoluv Harvard actually did a study several years back looking at generational differences in medical practice and found that young doctors are much more likely to practice the standard of care and use the most recent advances (surgeons are a different population, this is internists).... more
Wed, Mar 26 2008 2:47 PM
Ditto. A chemical from a plant (i.e. "natural" ;) c an be just as dangerous (or helpful) as a chemical made in a lab (i.e. "synthetic" ;) . They are both chemicals with physiologic effects, and all need proper testing.
Mon, May 11 2020 7:08 AM
www.whole-dog-journal.com/.../benefits-of-vitamin-c-to-your-dog From AKC: Vitamin C for Dogs Vitamin C is an important antioxidant. It scavenges potentially harmful free radicals in the body and can help reduce inflammation and cognitive aging. Dogs can actually synthesize vitamin C on their own... more
Tue, Mar 24 2020 11:17 PM
Hello all. I'm Allen G. McKinney.
1.4K views 0 replies 0 likes
Sat, Feb 1 2020 10:51 AM
1.6K views 0 replies 0 likes
Sun, Nov 24 2019 5:57 PM
Buy English bulldogs . Our Bulldogs are very affectionate likewise dependable breed – buy English bulldogs. They are very compassionate and are good with people of all ages liberal and patient with children-Buy English bulldogs. Bulldogs are very determined and stubborn thus require an owner who can show leadership and absolute understanding – Buy British bulldogs. They advance on human intimacy so they are seek eternal attention and are loving gradually as they get- bulldogs for sale . Bulldogs... more
2.2K views 0 replies 0 likes
Fri, Jan 6 2017 4:49 AM
Raising and caring for a dog is serious and hard work, pretty much like raising a child. If you have a good idea of the temperament and the needs of your pup, you will be better able to train and socialize him. This, in turn, will help him grow into a sociable and well-adjusted dog. The basic temperament, nature and physical characteristics of a pooch depend on the breed. Almost all breeds have strong and distinct characteristics that set them apart from each other. A dog DNA test will get you more... more
2.5K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Tue, Nov 12 2019 10:26 AM
great http://pixelgun.onl/
Thu, Nov 12 2015 8:37 AM
Hachiko has been named the world's most loyal dog, and for good reason. Those of you who don't know about the amazing Japanese Akita who lived over 80 years ago, you should. When Hachiko's owner died unexpectedly, without the dog's knowledge, Hachiko started a ten year long wait for his owner to return. Many consider this story one of the saddest, some consider it remarkable. Check out this rare photo that was discovered of Hachiko waiting for his owner!
8.9K views 1 replies 3 likes

Comments

Tue, Nov 12 2019 10:25 AM
I've seen this movie Hachiko, it made me cry like a baby. Good thing I'm playing pixel gun 3d that I downloaded here http://pixelgun.onl/
Thu, Oct 17 2019 6:25 PM
We just got an almost 4 month old golden doodle and are feeding him Diamon Naturals Large Breed Puppy food. The bag says to feed him 4 or 5 cups of food a day. His old owner was doing Purina Puppy Chow :( , 1 cup, 2x a day so I started with 1 cup of Diamond 2x a day. He has had large poops 2-3x a day with that amount. Should I really increase to 4-5 cups a day and if so how should I split it up over the day
1.7K views 0 replies 0 likes
Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:09 AM
What is your fav dog food?
4.5K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Mon, Oct 14 2019 1:32 AM
Our Favorite Wet Dog Food Brands and Lines AvoDerm Revolving Menu. Canidae All Life Stages Wet Food Formula. Canidae Under the Sun Grain Free Wet Food Formula. Chicken Soup for the Soul Life Stages Wet Dog Food. Eagle Pack Natural Dog Food. Evanger's Heritage Classics. Evanger's... more
Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:09 AM
Thanks for sharing I will try.
Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:26 AM
I love Lakeland Terriers! Please take a moment to vote for my Lakeland, Sally, in the Cutest Dog Competition! Thanks! http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=066838B99118988F1450EFA319B01E1E
3.1K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:26 AM
The Lakeland Terrier is a dog breed, which takes its name from its place of origin, the Lake District in England. The dog is a small to mid-size member of the Terrier family. While independent in personality, it interacts well with owners and all family members, and is mostly hypo-allergenic
Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:25 AM
In Alex.. Lol. He's not a small dog person and wants to get a mastiff in a few years. Which is fine with me but ever since we got Sandy, his new plan is get a mastiff and a russell together! LMAO! I'm all for getting another russell and have already stated if we do get one, it'll be my dog since I'm the one involved with sports. I think we'll never be without a JRT in our lives by the looks of things. Lol
3.4K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

You have to be very carefull with your trainer because you will buy Quite / innocent puppy and after Trainer trains him there would be chance to be like monster. IF trainer good then Doggie also become innocent, if trainer treat him like Hell then obviously Dog became a monster.
The Lakeland Terrier is a dog breed, which takes its name from its place of origin, the Lake District in England. The dog is a small to a mid-size member of the Terrier family. While independent in personality, it interacts well with owners and all family members, and is mostly hypo-allergenic.