Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:16 AM
How to Test a Dog's Intelligence - Think your dog is a genius? Or maybe Spot seems a little slow. You can test your dog to find out for sure if she's is a smarty paws or a dunce. Here is a simple quiz to help you determine your dog's intelligence (or lack of). http://ilovepets4.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-test-dogs-intelligence.html
2.3K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:16 AM
On a dog's scale, the average IQ of a dog is 100, by definition. It means that, if we test dogs with things that dogs are usually able to do, on how dogs usually (on average) adapt their answers to some problems they are facing, then we are measuring the intelligence of a dog among the average of... more
Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:09 AM
have you a best dog in world ?? Top 10 paying ptc sites Buy crackers online ahmedabad Clash Royale Small Army power
4.2K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:09 AM
These are International Dogs in world Border collie. Poodle. German shepherd dog. Golden retriever. Doberman pinscher. Shetland sheepdog. Labrador retriever.
Wed, Sep 25 2019 5:46 AM
Are you training your little pooch in the best possible way? Well, a perfectly trained dog sounds so good, but it is easier said than done. Even if everything goes right, mishaps happen during the training. How many times have you been embarrassed when your furry friend misbehaves in the park? Sometimes the situations just get out of control and you're left wondering what went wrong. However, the good news is that by just training your dog you are at least doing something right. It's... more
17.4K views 2 replies 1 likes

Comments

Sun, Sep 23 2018 1:38 AM
I would like to ask some opinion about some trainer is using some kind of shock collar to train a dog, it is not a high voltage or something like to hurt the dog, it is just a small and very light shock to alert the dog for certain instruction or to make the dog behave. Some feel like it is animal abuse... more
Wed, Sep 25 2019 5:46 AM
Command nagging Poisoning of cues Failing to practice in-between classes Useless repetition Working when you’re frustrated
Wed, Sep 25 2019 5:36 AM
Duke & Dutchess is a luxury canine couture brand creating sophisticated modern apparel and accessories for your pet. Essential chic details, chosen to suit the personality of each dog and make a true fashion statement.
1.6K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Wed, Sep 25 2019 5:36 AM
For this visit : www.dukeanddutchessusa.com
Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:43 AM
Can't believe my GSD is already 9 1/2 years old! I first posted on this site when I got him in 2010, time has gone by so fast. My boy has some bad arthritis in his back and I've noticed lately that he just can't seem to get as comfortable in the car like he used to. I have a Toyota Matrix hatchback and have a back seat hammock setup. At times he'll attempt to lie down but gets up immediately and seems to be the most comfortable when sitting with his rump against the seat,... more
1K views 0 replies 0 likes
Wed, Sep 11 2019 1:05 AM
Greetings everyone, I am new to basset ownership. My puppy won't come home until the 27th, BUT i am worried about his eyes. He looks cross-eyed. The breeder doesn't appear worried about it and says they'll straighten as his vision strengthens....but I'm not convinced. None of her previous litters didn't have this issues, her pups are gorgeous. Someone more versed in the breed please tell me I'm overthinking this.
1.2K views 0 replies 0 likes
Mon, Jul 22 2019 5:58 AM
I just finished putting this all together and wanted to share with you! It's a list of the top 100 human foods dogs can and can't eat. It's pretty cool, take a look and let me know what you think! http://nextpup.com/dog-foods/can-dogs-eat-it-cookbook/ Best, Brian
7.4K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Mon, Jul 22 2019 5:58 AM
Thanks Brain for updating us. Here is one more best resource about what human foods are best and bad for dogs: onebarkplaza.com/what-human-foods-are-good-and-bad-for-puppies
Mon, Jul 22 2019 5:36 AM
I am loo king for advice on how to pick a good puppy food. I would like to hear opinions and why you like certain foods etc. Thanks in Advance. 12 week old chow he came with B eneful puppy food.
14.5K views 8 replies 1 likes

Comments

Thu, Sep 3 2015 12:12 AM
Hi, thanks for sharing the sites, I didn't care much about what I get for my dogs until I had a labrador that got renal failure during his old days.
Thu, Oct 20 2016 8:21 PM
Use mixture of kibbles and bones
Mon, Jul 22 2019 5:36 AM
You can refer this source if you are looking for Good and Bad Foods for your dog: https://onebarkplaza.com/what-human-foods-are-good-and-bad-for-puppies/
Sun, Jun 9 2019 5:58 AM
Corgi Leo. Follow me! I'll show you my flowers. WATCH on YouTube. https://youtu.be/rPbZbjkBRR0
1.9K views 0 replies 0 likes
Fri, Apr 19 2019 3:40 PM
I want something safe and inexpensive. My dog doesn't bite but he is 3 years old and we just adopted her and we don't know if she is capable of biting someone. Better safe than sorry.
43 views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Apr 19 2019 3:00 PM
How about this one. It looks lightweight
Fri, Apr 19 2019 3:40 PM
​I can't place the link. I'm new but here is the description " Non-Chafing Breathable & Padded Nylon Safety/Training Muzzle for Dogs"
Tue, Apr 9 2019 2:31 PM
I just got back my dog run from my sister, it is one from Costco, it is 13 feet long, 7 wide and 6 tall. But she lost the instructions how to assemble it and as far as I can tell it looks like its missing a peice. Anyway to find instructions on the net? I have looked and looked but have found nuthing. Yon have to assemble the frame first then wrap the wire around. And they come in a huge cardboard box. I don't even know else how to describe it. lol Any help would be appreciated.
4K views 2 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Jun 20 2007 12:46 PM
Is it chain link? If so try this one... [link http://www.academyfence.com/pdf/chainlinktypicalassembly.PDF] http://www.academyfence.com/pdf/chainlinktypicalassembly.PDF [/link] ETA; another [link http://www.classypetshop.com/build-dog-kennel-run.htm]http://www.classypetshop.com/build-dog-kennel... more
Tue, Apr 9 2019 2:31 PM
You could use a double picket aluminum fence for your dogs. It also provides security and privacy. It looks like this www.fencetown.com/.../onguard-bunting-fence-panel-36h-x-72w There are also fence panels with a puppy picket at the bottom that would do the same job.
Wed, Apr 3 2019 7:50 PM
I have not been here in ages. Lost my book with lists of groups, etc. Since I was last here, we lost our golden retriever, Sophie at 3 months short of 13 to hemangiosarcoma. She had been 11 when we adopted her. Lost Her Oct. 2017. Then Dec. 5, 2018 we lost our Great Pyrenees, Sir Moose to liver disease, but had him 18 months longer than we were suppose to have had him. He was about 7 1/2 when we adopted him and had him a little over 4 years. Then on Feb. 17 of this year, we adopted another Great... more
55 views 3 replies 0 likes

Comments

Tue, Apr 2 2019 10:59 AM
Sorry about Sophie and Moose, congratulations on Princess, . We have a couple go Pyrenees crosses at the dog park. Neat dogs. Beautiful to watch.
Wed, Apr 3 2019 12:21 AM
I will post pictures if I can figure out how. She is the sweetest girl. Is sprawled out on the bed near the desk as I type. Hubby went to a spare bedroom so I can have room in the bed! We are spoiling her rotten.
Wed, Apr 3 2019 7:50 PM
It is good to "see" you both! Sandra, I'm sorry to hear of your losses while so glad you were able to adopt PJ!
Fri, Mar 8 2019 4:39 AM
Hi, my 4 month old puppy just came home on Tuesday and appears to have ear mites. He is constantly trying to scratch his ears, shakes his head, and loves walking over to me for a nice ear rub. The puppy is seeing the Vet tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of ways to control the symptoms or get rid of the pain temporarily until he will be seen by the Vet tomorrow. Thanks!
4.2K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Fri, Mar 8 2019 4:39 AM
Hope the puppy is well. I am also a dog owner and have a suggestion for you. Pest control on regular basis can help in reducing the number of pests in the environment and such problems will be decreased to much extent. My uncle avails pest control services by Exterminators Roseville CA www.rosevillecapestcontrol... more
Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:57 AM
DH wants one for Christmas or his birthday. Anyone have one of these? There's lots of vendors that sell them on the web, I don't know really what to look for. Don't want to spend hundreds... Thanks...
14.4K views 9 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Jul 27 2016 7:36 AM
I was looking for a gift for my nephew this coming weekend and I stumble on this tread, might be old, but this is better than creating a new one. Upon doing some research and checking out some reviews online, this site might be able to help you. C heck out www.thingsreports.com/best-rc-helicopter .... more
Thu, Oct 20 2016 8:12 PM
Those helicopters won't cost hundreds now. But FYI, those toys are vulnerable, so, think twice.
Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:57 AM
Do a good search on google. Find a solution. There are various such shops which providers such helicopters.
Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:55 AM
For those of you who supported us during Shayna's near-fatal bout with IMHA, her subsequent glorious survival for two more years and then her final death from cancer, I am thrilled to be back on this forum with a new puppy! Xuxa arrived almost four weeks ago, has turned our life upside down, and is making us very very happy. Like Shayna (and Shadow before her), Xuxa is also a flat-coated retriever. We got her through a friend who runs FCR rescue here in Southern California but she is... more
20.8K views 9 replies 1 likes

Comments

Thu, Jan 14 2016 7:16 PM
Oh, I praise the good behavior immediately, try to model it, etc etc. But this little one was the alpha of her litter. She is VERY used to getting her own way. Training is much more of a struggle than the previous two. On the other hand, when the bobcat walked into our house, she didn't hesitate... more
Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:55 AM
So lovely dogs. Congratulations.
Tue, Feb 12 2019 8:40 AM
Hi, I've been placed in charge of its diet per my request of my family, so, where should I start with vegan dog nutrition? I know UV has a video on vegan cat nutrition, and I'm otherwise not sure where to start. Furthermore, what other things should I know about dog ownership and how can I make my dog as presentable as possible to non-vegans or weird natural™ vegans? Please help. I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References... more
6.6K views 2 replies 2 likes

Comments

Mon, Jul 30 2018 12:26 PM
Cats are obligate carnivores-they need meat to survive.. Dogs are scavenger carnivores. They can eat veggies, but need meat to thrive. Check out the teeth. Fangs to kill, slicers to cut meat chunks.
Wed, Feb 6 2019 12:38 AM
I used to lurk alll the time, but life got busy! Hoping some of the old experts can help me out! My boy, Yuki (husky/white shepherd) is 11. He has slowed down greatly over the past 2-3 years. He still loves walks and goes to a fantastic day care 1x a week. Most of the time, he is content to lay on the porch or the couch. We will be moving in about a month. He has moved before with us (2x), but it has been 6 years. He was unhappy about it. Lots of pacing, panting and just not settling.... more
9.9K views 5 replies 0 likes

Comments

Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:26 PM
Good idea about the Valerian root, I use it for Hot Shot 120lb Bernese Mtn Dog cause he is very afraid of thunder.
Sat, Aug 22 2015 9:49 AM
Relax. Your dog picks up your stress. Walk him, so you're both tired and relaxed. I know-easy to say, hard to do. Letting him walk and mark the area first,.
Wed, Feb 6 2019 12:38 AM
is it possible to have everything moved into the new house before you bring him to it? that' is what I've always done or tried to do when I moved with pets and I have moved a lot. after he checks everything out take him for a walk around the neighborhood. dogs can become lost if they get loose... more
Wed, Feb 6 2019 12:26 AM
my dog ate a very thin piece of cloth about 5 inches long from a dog toy 4 days ago. she is eating well, pooping normally and running around. 2 days ago she passed some of it in her poop but I haven't seen any since. I think it may be possible very small pieces have been coming out all along but it's been freezing so I couldn't really look through it. she is still eating well and acting like her happy self. should I still be concerned?
3.1K views 1 replies 0 likes

Comments

Wed, Feb 6 2019 12:26 AM
I guess I must have written a stupid post since 59 people read it and not one bothered to reply.
Wed, Nov 14 2018 11:03 AM
Hi. How do I close my account? I've clicked the Contact us button but it goes to a blank page!
2.3K views 0 replies 0 likes
Sun, Sep 23 2018 1:43 AM
How many cats do you have?
15.6K views 4 replies 1 likes

Comments

Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:00 AM
I agree! :) As much as I am a dog person, I am also very much a cat person! Let's get that kennel going!
Mon, Jul 13 2015 8:09 AM
Great idea, everyone send SassyCat a friend request!
Sun, Sep 23 2018 1:43 AM
Between cat and dog, I admit that I am more to cat person especially dealing with the stray cat type. It's just easy to maintain and all I need to do is to make sure the food is still there and also water. About peeing and stool, the cats actually know how to do it, what I mean outside the perimeter... more
Sun, Sep 23 2018 1:12 AM
What is the Exact Number of Dog Breeds in the World? There is no single organization which decides the exact number of dog breeds that the world has today, although there is one which comes close. This is the FCI or Fédération Cynologique Internationale or in English, it is simply World Canine Organization. It was in 1911 when the FCI was founded, with the main objective of exchanging of details between kennel clubs in various countries. Right now, the FCI is made of 84 countries as members... more
3.9K views 1 replies 1 likes

Comments

Sun, Sep 23 2018 1:12 AM
Sorry for my newbie question, I really wonder sometimes how people actually find the way to do some crossbreed, I mean something like, is that possible like let the German Shepherd and Golden Retriever live together and they will mate each other and produce a new breed or new kind of puppy, or is that... more
Tue, Aug 28 2018 1:33 AM
So you’ve decided to train your dog? What do you do? Are you a first time dog owner? If so, then what do you do? In the event that you’ve never had a canine, the entire venture can be seem overpowering. Perhaps you’ve already started and now you’re wishing could take some Dogs 101 (or Puppies 101, so far as that is concerned) course in your college or somewhere to prepare you for the task. After all, there are may be a lot of questions running through your head right now: What are... more
2.5K views 0 replies 1 likes
Mon, Aug 27 2018 1:31 AM
Hi, I'm the proud owner of a 7 month old working line GSD named Kona. This is not my first dog but is my first GSD. Hubby had a GSD as a kid. We have a young daughter, so first and foremost Kona is a family companion. The deterrent factor of having a GSD around our house with a child now is a nice bonus. I am looking forward to gaining from the huge amount of information here and hopefully help others along the way. Many Thanks
2.4K views 0 replies 0 likes
Sat, Jun 30 2018 3:42 AM
I have had some issues today with my Microsoft Outlet Email acct. I finally noticed it is only happening when I try to open emails from Dog.com. Got any thoughts?
10.9K views 4 replies 1 likes

Comments

Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:39 PM
I am able to access Dog.com it is only the automated emails that are shutting me down. I would love to give you a screen shot but any time I land on one it shuts me down. This just started yesterday. Not happening with any other emails, just my emails from here.
Thu, Nov 12 2015 5:16 PM
Try starting outlook in safemode www.msoutlook.info/.../270
Sat, Jun 30 2018 3:42 AM
This really interesting post. Thanks for sharing! - hotmail login
Sun, May 20 2018 1:21 PM
Hey guys! I just started a new YouTube channel on Dog Training and was hoping some fellow dog lovers could leave me some feedback on it!! My channel is called JDog Dog Training, thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!
2.3K views 0 replies 2 likes