Quick Post

event: Canine Learning Experience, Allentown, Pa

event: Canine Learning Experience, Allentown, Pa
  • JANUARY 24, 2009
    SATURDAY,
    Agricultural Hall, 302 N. 17th Street, Allentown, PA 18104

Time Area
    9:30 AM A PUPPY KINDERGARTEN # 1 - Limited to the first 25 sign ups. Sign up sheet available 1/2 hour before program begins.
    9:30 AM B MEET THE SIGHT HOUNDS - A tour of the Sight hounds with Leslie & Tom Carroll. From Afghans to Whippets meet these special
    breeds. Learn about Ibizans and Borzoi and why Sight hounds are .......different.
    10:30 AM A PUPPY KINDERGARTEN # 2 - Limited to the first 25 sign ups. Sign up sheet available 1/2 hour before program begins.
    10:30 AM B The 10 reasons you should know ANIMAL FIRST AID. Learn the facts with Karen Douglas.
    11:30 AM A DOGS FOR THE DEAF - Learn how dogs can benefit the hearing impaired.
    11:30 AM B THE INNER DOG - Learn how your dog can reach his full potential with training suggestions from Joanne Summers.
    12:30 PM A Northeastern SEARCH AND RESCUE - Be amazed at what these dogs and handlers have done.
    12:30 PM B CANCER IN DOGS - CARE AND REHABILITATION - Listen to Dr. Kish of the COUNTRY DOCTOR VETERINARY CLINIC.
    1:30 PM A PUPPY KINDERGARTEN # 3 - Limited to the first 25 sign ups. Sign up sheet available 1/2 hour before program begins.
    1:30 PM B BEYOND ANIMAL CHIROPRACTIC - Dr. Donna Gigliotti will share her advice. Learn how to use the nervous system to strengthen
    muscles, joints and the minds of dogs of all ages.
    2:30 PM A & B HILLTOWN DOG TRAINING DRILL TEAM
    3:30 PM A & B AGILITY DEMONSTRATION - Our favorite teams go to battle against the clock!!
    TO 4:30 PM 3-D Agility Group puts their dogs through their routine. CHEER ON your favorites!!
    6:30 PM ALL BREED PUPPY MATCH SHOW
    EDUCATIONAL BOOTHS
    * Kids Korner - Fun for Kids All Day. Hear a Special Dog Story. - Face Painting. Decorate our booth with your drawing. Meet the POYC "Reading Dogs".
    Get your free Reading Dog Bookmark sponsored by "Pleasure of your Company Therapy Dogs".
    PLUS
    * Obedience Match Show - Begins at 8:30 AM
    * Breed and Rescue Club Booths - 9:00 - 4:00
    * Commercial Booths - Dog food, suppliers, arts & crafts, much more.
    CLINICS:
    TATTOO CLINIC: Saturday, January 24, and Sunday, January 25, 2009. $25.00 Per Dog
    Does not include admission.
    Plus Required Tattoo-A-Pet or National Dog Registration (Owner's Choice). FOR RESERVATIONS: Sally Birgl . . . (610) 756-3576 - AFTER
    6:00 PM
    EYE CLINIC: SAT & SUN, January 24 & 25, 2009. $25.00 Per Dog. CERF - $28.00. Special Cerf $30.00
    Does not include admission. Dr. Gustavo Aquirre Assoc. Prof. of Cornell University.
    FOR RESERVATIONS: (610) 767-7197 after 6:00 PM.
    MATCHES: All pre-entry only. For entries call: (610) 376-1880
    SATURDAY: Obedience Trial - 8:30 AM
    Puppy Match - 6:30 PM
    ADMISSION - $6.00 Per Person for Entire Day. Children under 12 FREE
    Exhibitors will be admitted free upon presentation of Superintendent's ID Entry Stub.

Lot`s of vendors, well behaved dogs welcome.

http://www.raudogshows.com/shows/January/CANI09.pdf

• If anyone is in the area this is a fantastic event!! LOT and LOTS of vendors to do your doggie shopping...if anyone is thinking of going give me a shout I'll be there Saturday night for the puppy match helping a friend

• I'm shouting, Jamie.  A dog even this close to me?  Doggie stuff shopping?  Would I miss that??  Not on yer life!  ~L~  Is Markie going to be there??

•  

wishes she could afford not to work that day