Rainbow Bridge Welcoming Committee

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks so much for this site sierra, I've lost two of my dogs and here I can come and look at them anytime, I also printed the pictures out and have them framed, you do a wonderful job and I want you to know that I appreciated it so much.

• Gold Top Dog

Laura, we have had so many losses recently, didnt know if everyone was familiar with the wonderful work you and Sierra have done to help us thru our grief.  Thank you both

• Bronze

Could you please add Pancake to rainbow bridge...I hope she is waiting there for me. I miss her so much, my heart aches and I shed tears as I am typing this. Please let me know if you need a better picture.

• Gold Top Dog

Since we have changed our format, I wanted to come see if our Welcoming committee was still intact. 

For all the newbies this is such a wonderful place to keep the memory of all of our furr babies that have gone to the Bridge.  I

I hope we can continue the tradition. 

• Gold Top Dog
    Have been missing my sweet Shadow lately, thought I would come to the Welcoming Committee Page. I don't know if anyone is still maintaining it for us but it was very comforting today to see old friends and sweet Shadow.
    • Gold Top Dog

I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE IS MAINTAINING THE WELCOMING COMMITTEE NOW BUT I WOULD SURE LOVE TO ADD ROCKY I COME HERE TO SEE THOSE THAT ARE WAITING FOR US ROCKY IS NOW AMONG THEM.

• Gold Top Dog

if we created a media gallery in this kennel would like to post up some pictures? Sorry that rocky is gone.

• Gold Top Dog

I wasn't ignoring you just went on vacation and have been very busy since I have been back.   The rainbow bridge welcoming committee was always a place of comfort to see all our lost loved ones together over the bridge.  I am all for whatever we can do to update this kennel.  If you glance thru it you can see the importance it has played in many of our lives.

• Gold Top Dog

After a long fight with kidney failure, we said goodbye to Sierra last night. My heart is dead.

• Gold Top Dog

I am so sorry (((hugs))).  Sierra, your family misses you so much. I imagine you are at the Bridge and you can run free without pain, sweet one.

• Gold Top Dog

I am so very sorry , run free Sierra . Your family will have some precious memories of you in their heart forever. ((Hugs))

• Gold Top Dog

Here I am again, we are mourning the loss of our beautiful Hot Shot.  

Run free sweet boy, you are always in our hearts.