Any English Bulldog Owners ?

• Gold Top Dog

Any English Bulldog Owners ?

Hey im new to the fourm and I havent see any English Bulldog Or American Bulldog familys on here yet please reply I would love to see other pictures of AB or EB on here

• Gold Top Dog
    oh my gosh!!! Is that your baby???
    AWWW. I don't have an EB or AB but LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

I know of one EB owner that's familiar with the breed, she might post here.

How's the guy/girl? Good doggie?

Oh, they're such pretty dogs! Such adorable fatty faces!
    Is that a pure EB or an Olde? beautiful dog!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Yes thats my baby Penelope she is a pure EB I got got her insemineted so we are gonna have PUPPIES oh I cant wait until Dec her puppies are going to be soo pretty [:D] And I have a American Bulldog that just had puppies 10 of them this house is crazy !!!!!!!![;)]but I love every min of it [:D

• Gold Top Dog

ORIGINAL: MJ698

Yes thats my baby Penelope she is a pure EB I got got her insemineted so we are gonna have PUPPIES oh I cant wait until Dec her puppies are going to be soo pretty [:D] And I have a American Bulldog that just had puppies 10 of them this house is crazy !!!!!!!![;)]but I love every min of it [:D

Wow. You had her inseminated? I bet that's costly. And I bet her puppies WILL BE beautiful. How many EBs do you have? How long have you been breeding?
    Shoot, I don't even know why I'm asking, I swore to myself no EBs! But one day, ONE DAY I shall get one. Just not for my first dog and not for my life right now. But they sure are adorable.
    • Gold Top Dog
    This is Our First EB it took us a long time and reserch to find the right dog to breed with our baby she is 3 i wanted her to be mature enough but we found a local breeder that lives not far from me to do the insemanation she has EB and boxers she breeds a kind of dog i had never heard of called a Valley they are EB male mated with a Boxer female they are very differnt but yeah she has done 4 insimanatins in a 2 weeks time to my baby it cost 500.00 and she will help with the cost of a c-section if needed So im very excited !!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    congrats!
    You'll have to post pics of the little guys when they're born.
    <3 bulldogs!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I sure will
    • Puppy
    What a cutie!! How old is she now?
    Im a newbie also but its good that I see Im in good bulldogger company!!

• Gold Top Dog
    She is 3 do you have a EB ? if so I would love to see pictures !

• Gold Top Dog
    You had her inseminated to another EB, right?
    • Gold Top Dog
    Right
    • Gold Top Dog
    Thank you. I didn't quite undersand.
    • Gold Top Dog
    What do you not Understand ? I would be glad to help you understand anything you are confused on .

Mel
    • Gold Top Dog
    I reread the post and understand now. What threw me is that the breeder you found is purposefully creating a mixed breed pup. For a minute I thought your EB was inseminated with a boxer.
    • Gold Top Dog
    NO LOL I had never heard of a Vally bulldog until i seen hers