Forums
Forum Threads
Aluminum Acetate for ear infections? Ever heard of this?
Posted to: Health & Grooming
Hello, My vet prescribed ALUMINUM ACETATE drops as a new therapy to help prevent chronic ear infections in my Shih Tzu. Has anyone ever heard of this?? It smells like white vinegar. I trust my vet, I was just curious because it is apparently a new therapy. Has anyone used this or heard of it at all...
  • 5 REPLIES
Has anyone seen the movie/read the book Their Eyes Were Watching God...
Posted to: News & Entertainment
I need to know if a certain part that was in the book was in the movie or not, because I don't remember. I'm writing an essay comparing the book and movie, and while I think this part was left out of the movie, I all of a sudden got worried and thought maybe it was there and I am forgetting it...
  • 6 REPLIES
Is grape seed oil applied topically harmful to my puppies
Is grape seed oil applied topically harmful to dogs?
  • 3 REPLIES
Adopting vs. Buying Pets: Considerations and Experiences
Posted to: Choosing A Dog
Interested in adopting a pet but also considering buying from a breeder. What are the factors to consider in this decision?
  • 0 REPLY
​Guide to read football betting odds accurately and in detail.
Guide to read football betting odds accurately and in detail. Many people perceive football betting as merely a game of chance. However, it also requires certain skills from the players. One of the most important aspects is knowing how to read football odds. Despite many years of betting...
  • 0 REPLY
Can Dogs Eat Cheesecake?
Posted to: Nutrition & Exercise
Hello All, I am a cheese lover and most of the time I cook chees e items . My dog (Rockey) is 1 year old and I want to know, Can dogs eat cheese items like cake, patty, and etc? Some time back I followed some sites for dog food & nutrition based like this https://dtua.org/
  • 12 REPLIES
Cryptosporidium
I have never heard of it and a friend with a rescued Newf said he has it? She is very worried about it. Anyone have any input?
  • 8 REPLIES
AHHH! Someone needs to do this song for Pibbles!
I have been listening to this album all morning and this song is the first song on the album. I was thinking about how someone should do a youtube video of this song with pit bulls. I did a google search to see if I could find a recording of the song online so I could link the song and ask someone if...
  • 5 REPLIES
​Simple soccer betting tips for beginners
Simple soccer betting tips for beginners Understanding European football odds is essential for making informed betting decisions. European odds are presented in decimal format and represent the potential return on a one-unit stake, including the original stake. Here's how to read European football...
  • 1 REPLY
​What are football betting odds? Basic guidelines for beginners to...
What are football betting odds? Basic guidelines for beginners to understand (read) To place a football bet, one must understand how to read football betting odds. This is because bookmakers are the ones who provide the odds for betting. Each bet will have many different odds. Therefore,...
  • 1 REPLY
Streamlining Academic Success: The Advantages of Compact Student Essay...
As students immerse themselves in the realm of academia, essay writing emerges as a critical skill for success. Crafting well-structured and compelling essays is essential for academic achievement. However, the academic journey often comes with an array of responsibilities and challenges, leaving little...
  • 6 REPLIES
How about underwear?
more folding [8D] ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYug-oV0LX4 [ ]
  • 7 REPLIES
Good dog panties?!
It looks like we may need to find Z some good undies if she wants to continue to have couch privileges (she has an incontinence issue - see Health), but I have no idea where to find good looking/working ones. Specifically, they need to be reusable, comfy for the dog, absorbent (i.e. not just for females...
  • 10 REPLIES
Talk to me about BUN levels
I did some looking online but wondered if anyone else had some suggestions or thoughts. Kota is on Pheno for his seizures and he's on Metacam for his leg pain. He had his levels checked on Wed and the only thing that came back abnormal was the BUN level. Normal is 7 to 27 and his was 47, so pretty...
  • 13 REPLIES
Nikon Camera Question
Ok so my camera has decided to really not preform how I want it to, so I'm in the market for a new one. I am well aware nikon is the way to go from all the chat around here. My question is which one to get!? Budget is really not a problem but I would prefer to stay in the 5-600$ range or so. My pictures...
  • 10 REPLIES